“My First Time In Years, And Truly Fabulous!!!!”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #427 of 748 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Reviewed 7 July 2017

Today was a great day. I took my oldest daughter out celebrate her 22nd birthday and she wanted to go to Chilli's. So once we walked in, it was not busy at all and my daughter suggested we sit in the bar area. Now i normally dont sit in the bar area but since it was her birthday i said ok. Once we sat down we were immediately greeted by our server Jesse who was fantastic and i asked what he would suggest for us to eat for lunch. I had the chicken fajita and a drink but before that i had a loaded potato soup and it was so filling i couldn't finish the rest of my meal lol. Jesse was a superb server at our table and very knowledgeable about the food cooked there. My daughter and i decided to see the manager before we left letting him know that we truly appreciated the wonderful service that Jesse provided for us. Continued blessings to the wonderful staff there :)

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Some things need to be said, and I am sad to be the one saying it. We literally raised our family at at this Chil's in east cobb. The food was always reliable and the service above average. Before start in I acknowledge that it has to be hard to maintain food standards and competent staff over several decades. But today our experience was so bad, I am thinking this is the day we say goodbye to our neighborhood Chili's. Here goes:
When we came in to put our names on the wait list, I had to tell the host three times that we were not on call waiting list. Every time she looked at that list and told me she could not find us. The fourth time, she put us on the list for dinner. The family ahead of us was given 3 different wait times during their check in experience.
When we started our order I told our server " can I have the Caribbean Salad?" His
response to me was " you can have it if you will pay for it". Seriously? Guess he did not notice we had been dealing with a very busy and hungry 14 month old during our wait. To that point, the three adult meals arrived first. Our server told us the kids meal was on the way. 12 to 15 and several frustrating minutes later, after feeding our toddler what she could eat from our meal, I went back to the kitchen to find our server and try to figure out when the child's meal might arrive. He informed me that it was on the way, and would be cooked fresh when it got to us. It arrived 5 minutes later, after we had totally given up on eating our mediocre food and had to wait another 5 minutes for the toddler food to cool down enough for her to eat it! What kind of a restaurant serves the kids meal 18 minutes after the adult meals get there?
Thank you Chili's for some wonderful years of neighborhood family dining. I know you will not miss us, because the community will still be there for years to come. However, tonight we said goodbye, and we WILL miss you.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

We arrived at 6:30 p.m. and left at 8:00 p.m. (Not by choice.). The service was soooo incredibly slow. When the food was finally brought to the table my fajita was no longer sizzling and meat and peppers were sitting in water - yuck. They said they could re-sizzle it, - really? I probably wouldn't see it again for 45 minutes. I am from out-of-state and the Chili's at home is so much better. There are many, many choices in this area and would suggest Macaroni Grill, Joe's Pizza, and Panera as better choices (I was able to go to all those restaurants during my stay.)

Reviewed 13 February 2017

We stopped in yesterday evening for a very late light dinner. Shortly after arriving, we were seated and immediately asked about drinks. Just after that, the server arrived, asked us about drinks and was told they were on their way. She then asked what we would like to order. We told her that we needed a few minutes - we had not yet had time to look over the menu options. Long after we had decided and had laid our menus on the table, my wife began waving to the three servers who were chatting in the back of the place. Eventually, she gave up and walked to the back of the restaurant and interrupted the servers conversation - telling them that we were past ready to order. Our order was then promptly placed and we waited for our food. It seemed a little longer than usual, but was well within normal range. We shared Carnitas Tacos, rice and beans which were quite good. We were very pleasantly surprised at how enjoyable the food was. Again, we had a surprisingly long wait for our check.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

My husband and I arrived a little after they opened...around 11:10am. There was only one other person in the restaurant sitting in the bar area. I took a little while (about 3-4 minutes) for someone to come greet us and take us to a table. We decided to sit in the bar area as well so we could watch the sports on the TV's. My husband ordered a burger with fries and I ordered the Smothered Smoked Chicken Burrito. When our food arrived, the waitress informed me that my plate was extremely hot (and it was). This is the first time I had this burrito and I would definitely order it again. It was filled with lots of chicken, rice and spices and had a lot of cheese. The cost is $8.99. I ordered the chips with salsa to go with the burrito to get the full Mexican experience. I will definitely go back to Chili's and I recommend the burrito (at least the chicken one).