“Breakfast for lunch”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Salvadoran, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

No wait today and great service. Omelette with veggies was tasty and good size. Wife enjoyed chicken salad. Yummy!

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

Love this place! My dad and come here a lot before school. I go to jfca it is right across the street! You should definitely come!!!

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

We visit Goldberg's frequently. It's the closest thing to a true NY deli in Atlanta. I love their generous, fluffy omelettes and my kids enjoy the extensive kids platter which is only $4.99 - a great value! Service is excellent and the food comes out very quickly. One last plus for us is that they offer Udi's gluten free bagels as most of us are gluten free and miss these types of treats!

Reviewed 12 October 2016

I am vacationing here from the NYC area, so I definitely know bagels. These were good but no way were they worth almost $19 for a dozen. No lox, no cream cheese - nothing more than a bag of bagels. I think we were purposely overcharged. Will not be going back.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Best Nova on a bagel in town! Always a great experience- friendly staff, great menu and delicious coffee!