“Never a bad day”

Come-N-Get It Family Restaurant
Ranked #61 of 799 Restaurants in Marietta
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I've been coming here for months and I've never been disappointed. No matter who you are, the family-run staff with treat you like one of their own. The food is always fresh and made to order. If you ever have an issue, they're happy to fix it. There is always an owner in the building. I am constantly bringing my friends here and suggesting them anytime someone has a craving for a home cooked meal. My family comes every Sunday!

The atmosphere is so quaint and cozy. The staff always checks on you to make sure everything is wonderful for you.

I can hardly go a day without the fried green tomatoes. Plus, they've got the good ice...you know what I'm talking about, the crunchy kind. Oh, and this triple layer chocolate pie, to die for. Or the red velvet cake. Better than most!

Trust me, nothing can top good Greek people who can cook good southern (and Greek) food.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

My wife stopped by with a friend to try this restaurant. She has the BBQ with green beans and corn bread. Said the BBQ was really tender and tasty but the beans were over cooked as seems to be a trend in the South. She also said the corn bread was good. Portions were abundantly provided and the iced tea was very good.

Her friend had the fried chicken with max and cheese and had no complaints about taste or quality.

Her only complaint which keeps this at a four rating is the way local resturants don't have waitresses or waiters to take your order and keep your glass filled. We miss that and will count it against any location that does not provide them.

Sorry but looking for a little class. Other than that the food was good....service at the counter was friendly so well worth a try if I'm the area.

1  Thank David B
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Great food. Smoked meatloaf is terrific but very small portion for the price. I left hungry.
My wife had chicken livers and they were awesome. My son had cheeseburger and it was same size as a Wendy's single and cost $9.39 with fries. And had no lettuce or tomato. Vegetables are excellent. I should have gotten a vegetable plate. If you have a big appetite better get an extra side because meat portions are tiny. We will go back.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Perhaps the friendliest place I've ever dined! Wonderful folks, service, and food. It was a pleasure to meet Mr. Nick and his family and his staff. We plan on returning whenever we are in the Atlanta area. We visited Marietta 6 days, and this restaurant quickly became a family favorite! Everything I ordered was good, but the country fried steak is a must.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

Go up to the counter and place your order and they'll call out your name and with a smile bring you your meal. I had the chicken fried chicken with gravy with sides of black eyed peas and green beans. The chicken gravy went great with the chicken and I really enjoyed the black eyed peas. The green beans were a little bland for my taste. I loved the crushed ice when I went over to fix my sweet tea. The servers were really nice. For great southern cooking with friendly service in casual atmosphere Come N Get It in Marietta. I saw a picture from Braves pitcher Phil Niekro I hadn't seen before as part of the memorabilia on the shelf there that was cool.