“Great food, once in a while.”
Review of Taqueria Tsunami

Taqueria Tsunami
Ranked #5 of 772 Restaurants in Marietta
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 15
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Taqueria Tsunami was created to bring you all the great flavors from the Far East and South of the Border to your plate. The idea behind the concept was a vision of delicious Latin-Asian fusion food served in a fun, contemporary atmosphere.At Taqueria Tsunami we only use the freshest ingredients and never sacrifice quality, from offering all natural tortillas with no preservatives, to our cocktails made with fresh fruit. We take pride in our culinary excellence and believe our unique menu sets us apart from your typical taqueria.
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

This place has great food. It is delicious and unusual, which is why you don’t want it too frequently. But when you get the taste, nothing else will do. The Asian southwestern fusion theme is surprisingly good. They have the best guacamole I have ever eaten.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

For two years I have driven by this restaurant two times a day and always notice that it is busy. Finally my wife and I took Memorial day off to check out the Square and see what we have been missing.
We were seated quickly near the bar in the back of the restaurant and service was quick and suggested some appetizers. I found the food to be really good for my taste and the drinks were equally good and well poured.
Staff was friendly and accomodating so overall I would go back to relax and have a good time.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

We loved being on the square and eating at Taqueria Tsunami. We got the avocado egg roles and they were SO delicious. My husband and I both got two tacos each and they were all heavenly. The staff was friendly also.

Would highly recommend a visit!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Pretty place but the food and service less than desirable except for the guacamole.

We will not return.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

I kept it basic and had tacos, however the drinks were awesome. the atmosphere was excellent, I had a table on the outside, and the service was pretty fast.