All reviews fire pit ruby falls steam shower chattanooga area main building breakfast was delicious b bs stayed longer thought of everything little touches yogurt we loved our stay every morning french country short drive bocce court sitting area
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

A beautiful place with wonderful owners, great food and perfect everything. We came one weekend and came back the next! The pool is clean and fun and not crowded. The flowers are beautiful, and the afternoon cookies are yummy. It’s just lovely.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

We had seen this place while visiting the area at different times. We had made the comment, “Maybe someday we can stay there”. My husband just retired from 37 1/2 years of working at same location so be decided to celebrate by staying at Chanticleer B&B. We could not have made a better choice for the three nights we were there. It was a wonderful place to sit back and relax, read and enjoy this special time in our life. We stayed in room 1 and it was perfect. The only thing, I didn’t really care for their pillows. I always take my own but had forgotten and left it at home. Next time I will be sure to bring it with me. The food was very good and staff was courteous and wanted to make sure you enjoyed your stay. We definitely hope to go back sometime.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2018

spent three nights here last week in room 15 ... they have thought of everything... home away from home. The breakfast is something to look forward to and the property is lovely. We had several groups staying here and there were so many little places to gather and socialize... best place to stay on LOM

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We love Chanticleer Inn ! It’s a beautiful inn and the owners and staff are wonderful. We love to visit Chattanooga and this is where we will be staying from now on. We had a minor issue but the owners were happy to make things right and very nice. We love this place.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bamapachydrm
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with my wife and it was an extremely relaxing and enjoyable experience. The staff was incredibly friendly and made sure we had everything we needed to enjoy our stay. Great location, great food, great service.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple