“Could not get service”

Pamendis Italian Grill
Ranked #4 of 100 Restaurants in Loganville
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Tried to eat here, but we sat at a table for about 20 minutes without being greeted by a server. It is no wonder the place was empty at 7:30 on a Saturday night. The live music was cool, though.

Robert B, Owner at Pamendis Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Terry,

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your experience that evening, that sounds very uncharacteristic for our crew -- we try especially hard to focus on attentiveness towards guests.

If you ever have time, please reach out via facebook messenger or e-mail. I want to get some more details from that evening and try to help make things right.

I hope you've had a great weekend!

Reviewed 28 August 2018

We went on a Sunday night, 2 couples, sat in a booth near the front. The waitress was patient, as some arrived earlier than the others. She kept the bread and drinks flowing. The chicken soup with pasta and mushrooms was excellent. The italian portions were large and yummy. We will go back.

Alitt7688,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review, it means a lot to all of us here at Pamendis. Customer service is very important to both my father and I and I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time with the server. Our kitchen makes that soup fresh each day, and the chicken is one of my favorites.

I'm there every Tuesday night and would love to meet y'all if you're ever looking for something to do that evening. I hope you're having a great weekend!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Our sides were on the wrong plates, but we asked for another plate and we swapped them.
My salmon was RAW. Looked awesome on the outside but when I broke off the end it wasn’t cooked inside. They put it back in the oven and returned it saying the chef didn’t know they were frozen she apologized. By the time she returned the salmon my friend was finished so I asked for a to go box. We got 1 free dessert because of the mix up. The waitress seemed “speedy” and we couldn’t understand most of her words. I never had a bad experience there before, it’s always been great so I gave it 4 stars and hope that instance was a 1 time thing. Normally the food and wine are great and we’ve enjoyed it.

Jennifer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review. I'm sorry, however, to hear about how your food turned out. We're really proud of the food that goes out of that kitchen, and to know the entire flow of your dinner disrupted because we didn't hit the mark is really disappointing to hear. I'm confident in saying that your next experience will mirror your prior visits, not this most recent one.

I would love to try and make this right. If you ever have time please reach out via facebook messenger or e-mail, I'd like to continue this conversation!

I hope you're having a great weekend!!

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Our dinner was horrible. It all tasted as if it had been thawed out and microwaved. My entree was greasy and both of us were not feeling well the next day. At all costs, avoid this place!

Gretchen,

I'm very sorry to hear you did not enjoy your experience that evening. If you ever have time I would appreciate it if you were able to reach out via facebook messenger or e-mail. I would love to get more details about that evening and try to make things right. It's very important to my father and I that people get what they pay for, and it sounds we like missed our mark that night.

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend, and that we'll speak soon!

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Food is great and so is the service. I would recommend pulling back on the cinnamon in your sauce, but it is still delicious!

SPrat2017,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review. We're in the process of taking the last bits of cinnamon out of the recipe. Give it a couple more weeks then I'm confident your next visit will be worthy of that 5th star!

Feedback like this is what has helped us confidently make that decision, and I really appreciate yours. I hope you're having a great day so far, and that we'll see you soon!