See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 August 2018

This hotel has been recently renovated and is very comfortable and clean. The evening staff was pleasant and helpful. I would recommend this hotel as a good choice for travelers and visiting family to the Loganville area.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 September 2016

On Saturday Sept 17, my daughter rented a room for the day so her kids could swim. That was all well and good. My daughter said my wife and I could go spend a quiet evening alone, sounded like a good time. We got to the room opened the door and was hit with a heat wave, act off. Tried to turn on but low and behold not plugged in and no knobs. I went to front desk to inform them, I asked if we could get another room and be done with it, he informed me he would have to charge me double for another room. He said he would come fix ac, 30 to 45 minutes later no show, went back to find him folding laundry, asked if he was coming up he did but with a attitude. He played with the ac and got the fan to work and left. We sweated all night long, what a great romantic evening. I will no send any of my family or friend to this place, a very low budget and bad customer service motel. Don't stay here they don't care. Told lady at front desk this AM, she said she would speak with the owner, I guess we will see what happens next.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

On July 8, 2016, we finally arrived in Logansville, GA to enjoy family. We decided to stay at the BRIGHT INN HOTEL, which is in surrounding areas of Walmart, Publix, and other Restaurants. We thought this is wonderful NOT. At the front desk the receptionist stated, we don't have any rooms King or Queen, but there was a sign that stated a special for the jacuzzi room. We were in dire need of rest so we took that one. Only to find out the room was in the 2nd floor with no elevator. Upon entering the room the jacuzzi was in the far left corner, with a sever amount of caulking surrounding it, the bathroom was not clean nor was the shower. The shower was stopped up whereby the water wouldn't drain. The bed needed new mattresses and sheets. It was a horrible experience upon checkout I told the front desk about the situation and all she could say was ....I'll tell somebody that the room wasn't cleaned right and get maintenance to check the drain. I was so upset I didn't even eat the complimentary breakfast. We'll drive 20 extra miles to get a better room with better service
BRIGHT INN IS A NO GO

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Theresa C
Reviewed 16 May 2016

Missing light bulbs, broken bathroom door handle, A/C missing knobs, no wi-fi, cigarette smoke drifting down the halls from the hosts/guests smoking at the pool entrance doorway, sandpaper towels, unusable shampoo, not enough outlets to plug in lamps and clock, sheets that were way too small for mattress, dirty pillows and on and on.
I complained to the front desk twice and the response was "sorry". If I could have gotten a refund, I would have gone somewhere else. I don't want anything from this place.
I have stayed in some bad places before, but this is at the top of the list. I am staying at a place (La Quinta) tonite that cost me less and is 10 times better.
I DO NOT RECOMMEND even considering this location.

Room Tip: Stay away from this place.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Maine-e-yak_007
Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

Is this place glamorous or even nice looking? No... It's not a fancy place by any means. The paint looks bad, the lobby has a really weird smell (potpourri maybe?), and the carpet looks like it needs steam cleaning throughout. The room was musty smelling when we first got in the room, but once we turned the AC on, it cleared up a few minutes later. But it does have very comfortable beds! Would I stay here again though? Probably not. If you just need a cheap place to stay for the night with a good bed, go for it.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family