“good food good service”

Ranked #1 of 107 Restaurants in Lithonia
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2018

I have to eat at arizona when in atlanta they have the best ribs I recently tried the fried lobster and it is really good and those hot loaves tasted fresh from the oven I must say the service was excellent our waiter was very professional and keep the hot bread and drinks flowing he comes to the table regular to ask if we were ok or need any thing else I must say thanks to Council the waiter who serve us and please tried the ribs with potatoes and broccoli this will be the best ribs and the freshest broccoli you ever eat I am sure

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

We had four in our group. We each started out with the salads. Two had Caesar and two of us went with the house. I had the house with blue cheese. The salad was diced which I prefer. So the dining experience was off to a good start. They also brought out fresh rolls for the table. For the meals we each went a different route: filet, salmon, French dip, and I went with the Scottsdale chicken. Each of us were happy with our selections. The chicken tasted great as did the side of potatoes. With salads, drinks, and entries the total bill was still under $150 which we felt was reasonable for a party of four for such good food.
Our waitress was friendly and checked in often to replace drinks. If I lived in the area I would certainly come back. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

So overrated. The food was awful but maybe it just wasn't a good day for the cook. But I wouldn't go back. It was my first and last time

Reviewed 8 April 2018

We reserved a party of 20-25 people two weeks ago for my cousin's farewell dinner. When we arrived at 4pm, we were told we did not have a reservation, there are 5 of us at the restaurant, and the rest are on their way. imagine the shock and hurt that we felt, because this had been planned weeks prior. The manager then comes over, and again we are told they cannot accommodate that many people at such short notice....mind you it's not short notice we had a reservation. We were told by one young lady that reservations do not start at 4 pm, but when the manager spoke with us, he claimed someone had tried to call us and they left a message...this to was a lie.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The service & food were both excellent, the house salad with homemade ranch dressing was fantastic. I had the prime rib which was a very generous cut served with a nice aus jus, great garlic mashed potatoes and horseradish. The house made lemonade was also excellent and service was prompt and attentive.

Been to Arizona's At Stonecrest? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK