“Great!”

Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I-20
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Lithia Springs
Reviewed 24 June 2017

Stayed for one night. Clean and spacious. Easy access from and to I 20 and perfect distance from Atlanta. Since it's an extended stay, it had a nice kitchen and with the Walmart right across the street, we took advantage of it and made dinner for the family.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Kristina P, Manager at Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I-20, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2017

Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 16 June 2017

I booked two rooms for 3 adults and 2 kids, which I needed rooms with two beds but they only offer king beds. Part could fault on me for not double checking the reservation and requesting two beds for each reservation. The front desk did not seem to be sympathetic at all simply stated that they were sold out and nothing else was avalable and they did not acknowledge I was a IGH member. If we were not all super tired from driving from NC I would have spent more time on the phone looking for another hotel. But everyone just wanted to drop bags and find some food. I would not return here too many other options in the area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Kristina P, Manager at Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I-20, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Thank you gor both your loyalty to IHG as a Rewards Member and for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for the inconveniences you faced during your stay, as that is not up to our normal standards. We will share your feedback with our staff and make the necessary changes. We hope you choose to stay with us again, so we can show you our true level of service.

Kristina Price
678-238-1980 Ext 152
kprice.candlewood@gmail.com

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel based on the reviews and price. Then, I realized they do not offer breakfast which was upsetting. But once I checked in I saw how nice the rooms are!! Fully equipped kitchen!! I went to Kroger down the street and bought breakfast and dinner for my stay. It saved me money and it was kind of nice having the mornings to myself before I left for work.

I have mixed feelings on the staff. When I first arrived they were extremely busy but very polite and attentive. Then I went down to the lobby the following evenings and no one was around at the front desk. This was 6-7 pm so not late evening.

Would recommend based on the comfort of the rooms and amenities.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Kristina P, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I-20, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. I will be sure to share this feedback with our staff so we can better tend to our valued guest's needs in the future. We hope you will visit us again.

Guest Services Manager
kprice.candlewood@gmail.com

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay in a king smoking suite. It's hard to find hotels that have smoking rooms that are clean and not dumps. My room was clean and met all of my needs. The elevator went out during our stay but Tasha at the front desk was great about compensating us for the inconvenience. She thought and made moves like a manager and if she is not one she most definitely needs to be promoted to manager. She went above and beyond.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Kristina P, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I-20, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Director of Sales
678-238-1980

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Nice stay. Clean, located near other desired amenities, friendly, etc... Bring your food or hit the local Walmart to stock up on what you need. Complimentary coffee available, but no special creamers. You can hear the people walking around above you. Normal activity walking at that; so get a top floor if you are a light sleeper or noise bothers you.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Kristina P, Front Office Manager at Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I-20, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017