All reviews an extended stay top floor front desk six flags booked this hotel easy access nice stay room was clean stove amenities pantry elevator walmart property
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

If you are traveling with familly and kids the place is fine.... Little kitchen, bathroom, two queen beds. I hate the carpet smell as they accept dogs. I am a dog lover but they should work really hard to avoid this. Staff very friendly. Near from Sixflags a walmart is near a 1/2 mile.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Walter R
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I-20, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2016

Dear Walter R,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you found our staff friendly. On the other hand, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced due to the unusual smell. Please be assured that this will be looked into. I am confident that improvements will be made to ensure that all our guests are comfortable with their stay.

Faith R
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 5 October 2015 via mobile

Best stay in hotel ever! Good price, very clean, very quiet, and very satisfied. Definitely will stay at another Candlewood in the future. Not one complaint and my wife and I are a little picky when it comes to hotel services and amenities. Only pet friendly hotel that we know of in the area. Free laundry services, they have a pantry so if you have cravings and don't want to leave, they pretty much have everything. I could go on and on about the pro's, but have not seen one con all weekend

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
DirectorofSales913, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I-20, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2015

Deante M
Director of Sales

Reviewed 30 July 2015

Love the hotel!! Very comfortable and clean. We stayed there one night after spending all day out at Six flags. It was so nice to not have to drive back home that day. Has access to almost any restaurant in the area. Will stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
DirectorofSales913, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I-20, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2015

Dear MAhari2015,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel, the Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I-20. We am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. After a long day at Six Flags we can understand the need for a quiet nights rest. This is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 21 May 2015

Stopped at this property at the end of a long day of travel. The staff was welcoming and the room was excellent. Clean, comfortable, everything worked. Most important is the recliner chair, which I sleep in due to medical issues. Too bad more hotel chains don't offer same.

Bob Arnold Drive is a circular street with two entrances. When arriving, turn off of Thornton Road just past the KIA dealer and you will be right at the hotel. When departing, however, turn left onto Bob Arnold Drive out of the hotel entrance and proceed to the junction with Blairs Bridge Road. Turn right and this will take you to a stop light on Thornton where you can turn left and proceed back to I-20 about two blocks away. If you take the right turn out of the hotel lot, you will end up at a stop sign on a busy divided four lane highway and have to wait for minutes (I was stuck for over 10 minutes at 8:30 pm.).

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple

Deante M
Director of Sales

Reviewed 16 April 2015

Thanks again for a pleasant stay! Jennifer, at the front desk, knew my name as I have stayed here before in the past! Part of the family stayed at another hotel, I checked into for them, across the street , that supposedly had been recently renovated with indoor pool that was "Under construction". The stay at the hotels was like day and night. Everyone was so friendly.....a little noise at first from renovation, but ended @5. We slept well and even though we didn't get a "free crappy breakfast like the rest of the group had @ SpringHill , they have a kitchen and we had food that I had brought to feed all of us. All the staff was so nice and accomedating... we will return. Unlike, the other hotel...where they would have gotten a better nights sleep sleeping in their car! Thanks, all!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
DirectorofSales913, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I-20, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2015

Thank you so much for sharing a review of your recent stay. We strive to provide the best possible service and guest experiences every day, and it’s always great to hear from our guests on how we’re doing. I have shared your review with Jennifer and she was ecstatic! Your willingness to share your thoughts with us is genuinely appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back again. Thanks again!

Deant'e Morgan