This was a terrible hotel to stay at. I relocated to the Atlanta area and needed to stay in a hotel one night before I could move into my new home. I chose Candlewood Suites as I stayed at several before (NYC & Augusta) and they were amazing (and accepts my dog). But I'm glad this stay was only one night. Here were the issues:
- Hotel room was visibly dirty - you can see dust as well as food particles around the room
- As soon as we parked, a hotel guest informed us to remove everything from your car as someone's car was broken into their first night. So we had to unload EVERYTHING from my move into the dirty hotel room.
- There were only two luggage carts and both were taken therefore making us have to unload boxes, luggage, etc. into the hotel room piece by piece.
- Carpet beetle was found in the hotel room
- Staff didn't seem to care about the concern a carpet beetle could bring
- Issued a complaint to the hotel - the hotel claimed it was resolved in which it was not (apologized and refunded me for the pet fee).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG and HotelQuickly so you can book your Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I-20 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.