“fire hazard”

Springhill Suites Atlanta Six Flags
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Lithia Springs
Reviewed 16 October 2011

We arrived at 11 PM and were very tired. There was no one at the front desk. We had to wait for someone to finally come to the desk to check us in. When we finally made it up to the room, the air conditioning unit was blowing full blast. We could not adjust this because the knob was missing. When we pulled out the sofa bed, it was blocking the door. I am certain this is a fire hazard. Breakfast was bad. All the hot foods were cold. The bananas were not ripe. There was no one around to replenish the food.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 29 July 2011

Very Nice Stay. Room was nice and big with large sitting/computer area. Would stay again! Had requested top floor so noise was not an issue. This hotel met all our needs.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2011

From check in to check out....we had a great experience. The check in process was very easy...clerk called me by name. Offered maps of the area, letting me know about the store they had in the lobby (which was great from sandwiches, drinks, and ice cream), and she even found a luggage cart for us. when we made it to our rooms, we received a call from the front desk, making sure our room was just right. The room was beautiful and with plenty of room. The room had two tvs, which came in handy, the kids watched what they wanted and I was able to do the same. The hotel staff spoke to us in passing and was very friendly and helpful. The hot breakfest was delicious, had a great variety of food. The park was very close to SixFlags. We stayed in the hotel for 2 nights and we use this hotel again for our next trip to SixFlags

1  Thank admccloud
Reviewed 17 July 2011

Lackluster. I always wanted to leave the hotel and be anywhere but there. I booked it for a family trip, realizing that we don't always do too well with our multiple bags, toys, etc., at a mid-range hotel. Price was about $95/night. My guess is that I should have looked for a better hotel in the area. Not impressed.

Reviewed 15 July 2011

We went to Atlanta to visit the aquarium & world of coca-cola a couple of days ago. Having had bad experiences at many hotels before, I spent hours looking over all of the hotels in the Atlanta area. I wanted somewhere that fit all of my criteria (listed in title). I found a great online deal with this hotel so we decided to book it as most of the reviews were pretty positive. While reserving the room, we found out that the deal was nonrefundable. This made me nervous given my previous experiences with other hotel chains. I can say now that I had absolutely nothing to be concerned about! This hotel was wonderful! I have no complaints at all. The area was very safe and quiet (I wasn't worried about my car at all which I saw was of some concern to other reviewers at other Atlanta hotels...and the parking was free). The room was very clean and I check EVERYTHING as I'm a bit of a germ-a-phobe. We easily drove to downtown and the airport from the hotel. There was plenty a nearby places to eat and shopping. Finally, my son absolutely had a ball in their indoor pool which was important as it stormed the whole time we were there. The room easily fit the 4 of us as it had a nice sofa-bed along with the 2 double beds (which now seems common as it became difficult to find a reasonable hotel with queen beds). We will be going back to this hotel. It's not the Ritz...but for those of us that don't wish to buy the room...this was well worth the money.

Room Tip: Look for the online deal :)