“Better than the area its in”

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta West/Lithia Springs
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Lithia Springs
Atlanta, Georgia
“Better than the area its in”
Reviewed 18 May 2012

This HGI is very nicely kept. The front desk staff is mature and very professional. Some of the wait staff is also the housekeeping staff. The cooks do a tremendous job. I had several excellent rib-eyes. Breakfast was good every day. Its cooked to order and buffet. I must not be searching for the best rates because I'm paying more than the other folks posting on here. $119/night. The area is not the most attractive, but the hotel itself feels safe and is very clean. Theres an abandoned construction project between the hotel and the road, and an abandoned Wendy's that looks like it was simply built in a bad spot for business.
I've been at this hotel twice for business and will return next trip.

Room Tip: The sun is brightest on the front of the building in the morning.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank DeesAcrossAmerica
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
florida
Reviewed 25 April 2012

I paid less than a $100 /night for a room with a Whirlpool tub. Front desk was professional. It is probably the nicest hotel near Six Flags. Easy access to I-20 to get into the city. The bed was very comfortable.
Only complaints I could say about it was that housekeeping had to be asked to send more towels. They took the dirty towels away but didn't leave any fresh ones. The toiletries were not replenished, either. The bathroom had a mildewy odor I noticed on the second day. I think there was a leak behind thetub wall. I asked front desk about it. Since I was only staying for two nights and spent a lot of time away, it was not a huge deal. I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank slpsd
Reviewed 5 January 2012

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in between Christmas and New Years. I chose it mainly because I am a HiltonHonors member. The hotel was nice for a median star hotel... We were some of the only people staying at the hotel during that time period so it was very quite.. The front doors required a key card after dark which made me feel more secure. The only drawback was the fact that it was a little secluded on that particular exit.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
Somewhere
Reviewed 2 January 2012

only pd 69 through expedia, this is upscale hotel, indoor/outdoor heated pool; great breakfast buffet for ten dollars, which is very reasonable...not only includes buffet but cooked to order omelettes (sp?), french toast, etc. nice workout room. Business center, All staff was extremely friendly, from front desk to cook. Friends of ours had a problem and their room was comped immediately, with no argument or discussion. we were going to atl for the day and stayed here to avoid driving in atl. had to drive a few miles to marta, but not too far. stayed with wife and two kids. only criticism was hot tub was not working. so we stayed in heated pool. If hottub had been working, would give a 10 out of 10. We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Allen G
Loganville, Georgia
Reviewed 8 December 2011

Loved this hotel! I only stayed one night and was very pleased with my room. The bed was extremely comfortable and very, very, clean. Unfortunatley, I was there at the same time as a bunch of high school students and we all know what that means. Lot's of noise, screaming, running up and down the halls, playing in the elevators, loud talking, etc. I guess that's expected of kids away from home and wanting to have a little fun...thank goodness they didn't stay on my floor :)

This hotel is close to i-20 and not too far from the Marketplace at Camp Creek (where there are a ton of stores and restaurants) and the airport. I relaly enjoyed my stay here.

The only complaint I had was that I couldn't close the drapes. I wanted to sleep in and didn't want to be awaken by the sunlight but was not successful. Don't know if it was user error or the drapes indeed didn't close all of the way. Anywho, still a great hotel!

I recommend if traveling to Lithia Springs - pick this hotel.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lithia Springs
0.7 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites ATL-Six Flags
4.2 km away
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell
1.5 km away
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West - Theme Park Area
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West...
#4 of 11 in Lithia Springs
0.5 km away
Springhill Suites Atlanta Six Flags
0.8 km away
Baymont Inn & Suites Lithia Springs Atlanta
0.4 km away
Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I-20
Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I...
#5 of 11 in Lithia Springs

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta West/Lithia Springs? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK