All reviews front desk strip mall room was clean third floor would stay here again nice hotel breakfast selection parking lot eggs great place to stay staff was very friendly free breakfast nice stay breakfast was excellent enjoyed my stay business trip easy access
Reviewed 14 September 2018

I really enjoyed may stay there. I plan on going back very soon. Great breakfast. very clean. Pleasant staff.The staff was very accommodating and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel......

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 6 September 2018

The hotel was OK for a Hampton. It sufficiently met my needs, but it was not extraordinarily special. Nothing was broken or wrong, but the hotel and staff didn't come across as outstanding. It was fine for what it was and convenient to Gwinnett Medical Center, which is why I picked the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 September 2018

I was really amazed how there was so much around this Hotel to go to. The staff were amazing at this hotel and the rooms were clean.Stores, restaurants, Grocery Super markets and even Hertz and Enterprice Rental Car Services at walking distance.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Wow, Could not have been more underwhelmed!!! Checked in at 2:30 am after a long drive. Got to my room that was as far from what I requested (physical distance) as it could have been. Requested near elevator, was in next to the last room in the corridor. Set my stuff out for in the morning and pulled the sheets back only to find previous occupants pubic hair in the bed. Got dressed and returned to the front desk to get clean sheets. Returned to the room 20 minutes later with sheets and remade the bed. Got to bed at 3:40 am.Later in the day, (3:30 pm) Dropped by the desk to advise of issues on check in, also stated I would be out until at least 8 pm. 8 pm-ish, returned to room only to find housekeeping had not touched the room. Got another Oh-gee, sorry, from front desk. Housekeeping is gone for the day. Check out (Day 2) Explained that as a Diamond HHoners member this entire situation was unacceptable! Was told by “management” that per (unpublished, covert) policy, since my “Do Not Disturb” sign was still on my door at 2:15 pm they were not required to service my room. Save your money and frustration, Go somewhere, anywhere else!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Miri L, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Lawrenceville, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Dear bnolte

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service. This is not typical of our usual Hamptonality and welcoming staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. We try hard to make sure all of our guests have a great stay as we are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will come back and stay with us again.

Miri L.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

I typically stay at a Hamption Inn & Suites when I travel. This location did not dissapoint. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the room was clean, the available breakfast had a good selection and the food was good.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business