All reviews great hotel business trip room was clean medieval times front desk staff complimentary breakfast discover mills great staff waffles would definitely stay here again recommend this hotel fire pit a great stay family wedding great breakfast easy access the breakfast area
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Rooms were very spacious and clean staff was extremely friendly and helpful when we asked for restaurant suggestions outdoor area was very nice as well ! The lobby was also very spacious and had great seating options

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael S, Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Thank you for your response on your stay with us and our staff. I'm glad your stay was enjoyable and you loved our outdoor area. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Staff is amazing, rooms are clean, and the hotel is close to everything you might need! I visit Lawrenceville a lot and I will never stay elsewhere. No matter if your on a trip for leisure, business, or by yourself this hotel has everything you need.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review on your stay with us. I will pass on your great comments to the staff and look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

I definitely enjoyed my stay with the hotel. The location was perfect. The price was within my price range. I look forward to staying there again. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The room was clean upon arrival.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review and I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us at our hotel. I will definitely pass on your great comments to our staff and look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

The hotel is clean and well maintained! The staff is wonderful! We enjoyed our breakfast, waffles were yummy! The location was perfect, as my daughter was attending a concert at the Infinite Energy Arena. Literally minutes from the venue! Very convenient!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review of your stay with us. So glad you enjoyed the famous Hampton waffles! Looking forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 30 July 2018

The hotel was clean and staff was courteous. Great location across the street from the mall and main highway. Beds were so comfortable I didn't want to get out. Surprisingly the free WiFi worked all week with no interruptions.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review on your stay with us. We will be looking forward to your next stay with us and hopefully you can sleep a little longer in our comfortable beds!