All reviews energy center great hotel room was clean medieval times front desk staff outlet mall staff was friendly complimentary breakfast fire pit waffles excellent place to stay atlanta area would definitely stay here again a great stay southern hospitality family wedding great breakfast
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Came to visit ATL for my birthday weekend and I came back to the best hotel. Everything was good overall for this hotel. Just the breakfast was not good this time. I will come back the staff is very friendly.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2017

The staff was very friendly and helpful. My room was clean and comfortable. I slept better than I usually do while in a hotel. I will stay here again on my next trip. Near a nice a Mall with many good shops inside. Easy access to I85/985.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2017

First of all, this is our second time staying here. The first time it was WONDERFUL. This time it wasn't bad either. The front desk staff is very nice and helpful. The whole check in experience is a breeze. The rooms were so very clean. The towels even smelled like bleach which I LOVE because you KNOW they are clean. The beds, etc. were all nice. The room was quiet and out the window we could see other hotels and beautiful trees that were turning a bright red for the fall season.

The only thing that was a disappointment was the breakfast. We remember it being so good last trip. This time we left hungry. The fruit looked old. The eggs were watery, the potatoes were almost too spicy. The bread for toast looked old and dried out. The toaster machine was like a grill that you put the bread on and it circled it around. I would have preferred a regular TOASTER. There were some little apple spice muffins that were so dry they were like DUST. We couldn't even eat them. But the WORST part of the breakfast was the soy sausage product that they had as the "meat". You couldn't even cut it much less chew it. It was un-edible. None of us could eat it. WHY would you put a fake meat product out with the eggs and potatoes? If I was a vegetarian (which I have been in the past) I wouldn't go eat the sausages. I would stick with the fruit and oatmeal and things like that. PLEASE put some regular meat on your breakfast buffet. Sausages, bacon, something that is edible.
I have never wanted to spit something out as bad as I did that "soy sausage" product. NASTY.

We tried making a waffle - - even that was awful. They only had one type of syrup - a sugar free kind. We avoid artificial sweeteners. Not to mention it was just awful tasting.

AND to top it off - - there was a man cleaning the womens restroom right by the breakfast room - - during the most busy time of the morning when everyone is trying to eat.

So we left hungry. And on a Sunday morning. And we had to use the restroom at a gas station.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Great Location, Beautiful Facility, Very Clean, Helpful Staff, Free Hot Breakfast and Internet. Comfortable beds and spacious rooms. We will definitely return to this hotel if we get a chance to visit the area again.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

My family and I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Atlanta because one of them stayed there before and recommended it this time again. It was really really nice. The complimentary breakfast was awesome each morning, the area was amazing, the rooms were nice and clean, and overall I loved it.

Date of stay: October 2017