All reviews energy center great hotel room was clean medieval times front desk staff outlet mall staff was friendly complimentary breakfast fire pit waffles excellent place to stay atlanta area would definitely stay here again a great stay southern hospitality family wedding great breakfast
Reviewed 2 November 2017

My family and I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Atlanta because one of them stayed there before and recommended it this time again. It was really really nice. The complimentary breakfast was awesome each morning, the area was amazing, the rooms were nice and clean, and overall I loved it.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2017

Hotel was good and clean. Breakfast was lacking but we slept in and came in the last 30 minutes. Quiet rooms and comfy beds. Traveling with soccer team and the rate is good and the location was exactly halfway between the two matches we were playing.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 October 2017

My group and I had a great experience at this Hampton Inn. The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean and had all our needs met. Digital check-in worked like a charm, and it was nice to not only pick my rooms, but my floor as well.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 October 2017

We have stayed at this hotel many times over the years. It has always been a very good and accommodating hotel with friendly staff. We will continue to stay at this hotel when we visit the area for business or pleasure.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2017

No matter what city or state I'm in, Hampton Inn is a reliable chain for cleanliness and friendliness. I travel a lot for work and always request Hampton Inn knowing there will be no surprises. I also appreciate the breakfast in the morning!

• Trip type: Travelled on business