All reviews energy center great hotel room was clean business trip medieval times front desk staff outlet mall staff was friendly complimentary breakfast fire pit waffles excellent place to stay would definitely stay here again a great stay southern hospitality family wedding great breakfast
Reviewed 28 October 2017

Hotel was good and clean. Breakfast was lacking but we slept in and came in the last 30 minutes. Quiet rooms and comfy beds. Traveling with soccer team and the rate is good and the location was exactly halfway between the two matches we were playing.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 October 2017

My group and I had a great experience at this Hampton Inn. The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean and had all our needs met. Digital check-in worked like a charm, and it was nice to not only pick my rooms, but my floor as well.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 October 2017

We have stayed at this hotel many times over the years. It has always been a very good and accommodating hotel with friendly staff. We will continue to stay at this hotel when we visit the area for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2017

No matter what city or state I'm in, Hampton Inn is a reliable chain for cleanliness and friendliness. I travel a lot for work and always request Hampton Inn knowing there will be no surprises. I also appreciate the breakfast in the morning!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I was traveling with my mother and 3 year old granddaughter for a wedding. The staff was very warm and friendly, going out of their way to simply greet the little one or engage in conversation or offer a compliment. Check in and check out went smooth. We were very appreciative when requesting nearby restaurants that they provided a printed list and map. Totally positive experience.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family