All reviews great hotel business trip room was clean medieval times front desk staff complimentary breakfast discover mills great staff waffles would definitely stay here again recommend this hotel fire pit a great stay family wedding great breakfast easy access the breakfast area
Reviewed 23 August 2017

The location off of I-85 was great. This is one of the nicest Hampton Inns that we have stayed in. Great service, very polite staff, extremely clean, spacious rooms and bathrooms. The area felt very safe and convenient.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Great location and fantastic staff, good breakfast and work out facility. I will certainly choose this location again and I will recommend it to other business partners who travel to the Atlanta area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Excellent service and professionalism rendered by the whole staff. The room was presented with cleanliness. Everything I asked was addressed on a timely manner. My privacy and time was also well respected. I would recommend this location to all of my business colleges.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2017

We arrived at the hotel on Fri. 8/11/17. The staff was nice. However, I was HIGHLY disappointed with the condition of the rooms. This trip was my first opportunity to get away & relax and it ended up being more stressful, not to mention uncomfortable. I had to move from the first room because of bugs/ants in my room, which there were several on the AC/Heating unit. The front desk allowed me to change rooms. Unfortunately, the next room had bugs in the bathtub. After seeing this in another room, I was very uncomfortable with the cleanliness of the hotel. I did not rest well because of this. I contacted the front desk and they took care of the cost for the night, which was the only highlight of the stay. However, I would have preferred a peaceful, comfortable, and relaxing stay that would have been worth the cost. I believe that an inspection needs to be conducted about the status and complaint regarding the conditions of this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Clean room. Clean bathroom. Very helpful and friendly employees. Shuttle services available within the city. Breakfast (hot) included. Free internet service. Overall, good service and gGreat experience.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo