All reviews choice properties waffle house waffles biscuits sausage desk clerk pleasant staff comfortable bed very pleasant stay first floor air conditioner would stay again one night stay hotel is located the breakfast area couch refrigerator
Reviewed 18 June 2018

do not have to worry about anything when you stay here from the moment you enter the property to you check out the experience will last A lifetime breakfast was amazing also everthing was fresh and cooked well the staff takes pride in serving their customers I will always stay there when I am in the area

Stayed: June 2018
Comfort S, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Hello ,
Thank you for choosing Comfort Suites, Lawrenceville - GA for your recent stay! you choose us for your stay is an honor.
We strive to make the experience with us one you will remember forever.
Your feedback is very important to us .
We are waiting for welcome you again in your next trip to Lawrenceville - GA.

Ash Shah
Comfort Suites
678-377-0003

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Clean hotel. Well maintained grounds. Excellent staff! Nice room with fridge and microwave! Comfy bed. Asked for 1st floor when I made reservations. Given exactly what I requested. Great breakfast with lots of variety. Not many restaurants close by. Quiet, safe surroundings. Reasonable rates! Highly recommend!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Comfort S, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank You so much for staying with us. We do appreciate your wonderful review.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

I am staying here for about 4 weeks with work and I wanted to make a point to let everyone know how good this place is.

Patrica makes breakfast great, she comes in with a smile and makes you feel good. she keeps the breakfast area well stocked, clean and organized. its meticulous and starts my day in the most positive way.

Vince always is ready to help, he loves a good conversation and makes my stay more homely, he is efficient and attentive and goes above and beyond to ensure our stay is comfortable and welcoming.

there is a young lady who I forget her name that floats between reception and breakfast who is very efficient and friendly.

a young guy who is at reception who is just so helpful. a pen, a coffee whatever he is on the ball to help.

All in all its the team here that makes this place outstanding. the hotel is clean and very well presented, rooms are well organized and the beds are seriously comfortable.
I would happily say this is a great hotel for business, for families and just a weekend getaway.

Thank you to all the staff.

Room Tip: all rooms are quiet although i personally prefer the second floor
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Comfort S, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear Rick,
Thank you very much for taking the time to complete online survey and your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
Your feedback is very important to us and we assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. Our prime priority is to provide excellent experience during their stay. We have newly renovated our breakfast area to provide delicious and safe food in most aesthetic and comfortable environment.
We hope to see you again soon!

Ash Shah
Manager
Comfort Suites - Lawrenceville -GA

Reviewed 16 March 2018

I was in town on business and needed a place to stay that was close to the office. The room was nice and the staff was friendly. The hotel is located close to shopping and some good restaurants. No complaints from me.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Thank You so much for staying with us. We do appreciate your wonderful review.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

They were under construction, yet our visit was a wonderful stay. It was dust free. Very beautiful.
I highly recommend this Comfort Suites. There was a issue with my key card. I was helped immediately.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Tyron G, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Thank You so much for staying with us. We do appreciate your wonderful review. Once our construction over we hope you will come back and stay with us again.