All reviews front desk taxes and fees breakfast room exceeded expectations oatmeal biscuits cleaning staff good nights sleep the rooms were nice would highly recommend this hotel great place to stay convenient location home away from home staff was very friendly dan ga mgr
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Even though the hotel was undergoing a renovation, there really was no inconvenience. The temporary breakfast room seems a bit smaller, but the offerings were the same variety and quality. The room was comfortable snd clean. This is always my first choice of hotels in the area.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Mamta P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lawrenceville, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for taking your time to fill out our survey. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We apologize for any inconvenience we might have caused you due to our renovations. We are upgrading to give you a more comfortable stay. Thank you for your stay.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I needed somewhere to stay for a week to attend a training in the local area. The room was clean, the bed was comfy, the breakfast was good. The staff was nice too. Even though they were doing renovations, the staff was nice and cordial and so were the workers completing the renovations. I would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Mamta P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lawrenceville, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We apologize for any inconvenience we caused due to the renovations. We thank you for staying with us and look forward to seeing you again when your travels brings you in our area.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Beware! The lobby is under construction. If your room is on the first floor, you have to walk around to the back of the hotel. We just checked in and was told we would have to wait until 10pm-11pm for the wet tiles to dry. If you have a disability or you have health sensitivities consider staying elsewhere. The ramp to get into the room from the outside by the pool area is steep and could be dangerous if you are in a wheelchair or unsteady on your feet. We only need a place to lay our head and to shower. Room seemed clean. I did not like my check in experience. Will not return.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Minesh7681, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lawrenceville, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Thank you so much for your time to write a review for our hotel. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience you have had during your stay. Sorry that you had to go around to the back of the hotel to enter to the room for your safety as we are renovating our lobby to make it more modern and convenient for our guest. Please pardon our progress towards the new look of our hotel and give us another chance to give you a satisfactory stay when our renovations is complete in near future.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

The check in was fine. The rooms were nice and it was quite. BUT at check out they were laying tile and you could not go out front. SO I walk with a cane..I had to walk out by pool around the side and then up front to my vehicle. Wasn't a good walk for me. Lucky I put my luggage in vehicle the night before.. They had double fire doors that they could have unlocked and let me out. I know they could have. Two people were working at desk at that time. It would have made the walk not so long. Should have been informed about the situation at check in. Won't go back

Trip type: Travelled on business
Mamta P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lawrenceville, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

We thank you for taking your time to fill out our survey. We apologize for any inconvenience experienced during your stay with us. We are updating our hotel for a more comfortable stay. I assure you we are working hard to make sure we improve on our services to you.

Reviewed 12 June 2018