“Wonderful Experience”

Parkside District Seafood + Meats
Reserve with OpenTable
Parkside District Seafood + Meats is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 385 Restaurants in Lawrenceville
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I pass by this restaurant a lot and decided to give a shot. The decor and design inside is really pretty and modern and I loved how warm it felt. My partner and I were immediately sat and drinks were brought out very quickly. Our waiter was very sweet and took the time to offer recommendations off the menu of what's popular and things he liked. Both myself and partner ordered the Double District Burger and it was great! I wasn't crazy about the fries but the burger was delicious. We also tried the Oxtail Bone Marrow Toast which was tasty. The service was quick, friendly and efficient. Would definitely come back!!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Seafood jambalaya was AMAZING, service was excellent. My server Tristen was great- very friendly and attentive! Definitely recommend this place!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Came here for the Burgers and Brews Week Gwinnett County hosts every year. They advertised the “District Mac” burger. We entered and were sat outside, even though there were plenty of inside tables available. There was a wait if we wanted to eat inside even with multiple empty tables. We both order the special burger which was a deal at $7 (most of their dinner menu items are in the $20-30 range). The burger portion was generous. They would not let us modify our burgers at all so we had to scrape off any unwanted additions. The burger was under seasoned and slightly undercooked. The Mac and cheese middle was crispy and creamy, but again was missing some seasoning. Our waiter was absent for the majority of the meal, took a while to check in with us for anything, and took forever to ring us up. An average meal, not sure if we’ll give it another chance, especially after seeing the regular menu prices...

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We tried this restaurant for the first time this week for lunch. It was just fair. I ordered a chicken almond salad that was truly nothing special, chicken had very little flavor. My husband had a chicken sandwich which was also just ok. Not someplace I am really wanting to come back to again.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

I had a salad with six grilled shrimp. The lettuce serving was small, but the shrimp had a nice char. Wish I had ordered the po-boy.