“Great lunch today, BLT and real southern Iced Tea!!!”
Review of Cart Barn Grill

Cart Barn Grill
Ranked #2 of 120 Restaurants in LaGrange
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Went for my birthday celebration with a friend from Atlanta. Waited about five minutes for table. We both chose the BLT and real southern Iced Tea..a great choice for both of us.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

You just can't beat it! Tony Bishop (chef) is creative, experienced, and goes the extra mile to make his customers happy. Seafood and steaks; it is top notch. Don't forget to try the homemade Green Goddess salad dressing. (All the dressings are homemade) We love Cart Barn!

1  Thank lzgreer
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We travel a lot, but when we are in LaGrange we make it a point to eat at the Cart Barn! I don't eat fish (anywhere) unless it is prepared by Tony. The scallops are to die for, the steak is mouth watering, the shrimp have such a light breaking and the burgers are big & juicy. It is a limited menu but everything is cooked to order and the best you will find anywhere! But make sure to go soon since he will be closing for good in about 6 months due to construction.

1  Thank Patty H
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

First time to Cart Barn. Beef Tenderloin was very good but Blackened Flounder wasn't very flavorful. Crab cake seemed more breading than crab meat. Moderately priced for selections. Although food was good server was not attentive to refilling beverages.

1  Thank jennmom3
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I had a cheese burger and I was not impressed. I went with friends because I heard cart barn had good food. This place looks low quality on the outside but I was willing to give it a chance. The burger was not cooked the way I ordered it, it was way overcooked. There was an employee who was walking around and socializing with specific guest who seemed to look down his nose to guest he did not know. I felt very uncomfortable because of the man who when I asked my server who told me he was the owner. The food had nice presentation but horrible taste. I will never return. The price did not match the taste of the food. As a tourist I recommend people to proceed with caution. There is no second chance for a first impression.

bass1LagrangeGeorgia, Owner at Cart Barn Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

I am curious how can you do a pretentious set up on a burger?? has me scratching my head. if your burger was not cooked the way you like it send it back we try our best to make sure our customers are happy!

tony