“Wings, wings, wings!!!”
Review of Brickhouse Grille

Brickhouse Grille
Ranked #13 of 120 Restaurants in LaGrange
Dining options: After-hours
Description: If you're craving some of your favorite foods, such as burgers, steaks, wings, or salads, come in for a great selection of freshly prepared menu items made from our own recipes.
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

The food is excellent here! There are many varieties of wings available but one of my favorite are the garlic Parmesan. The blue cheese dips is so good with them. I enjoyed them very much!!! Not greasy or fatty but meaty and well seasoned!!!

Reviewed 18 December 2017

My son recommended this restaurant and gave the burgers two thumbs up. My daughter and I visited on a Saturday around 1. Our waitress, Grace, was either new or just completely clueless. We never got a refill and I had to practically fall out of the booth to wave her down for our check. On a good note, our food was perfect. We will give them another try and just hope for a good server next time. Oh, I did notice that the restroom was located up some stairs and out a door way so i wouldn't recommend this place for anyone that has a slight handicap.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Great menu! The sliders were good! Very pleased with atmosphere! Pimento cheese burger was delicious!! Good chips and good fries!! The service was great! Grace did a great job taking care of us!

Reviewed 7 December 2017

The menu is diverse. They have tacos, pizzas, steaks and great Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer. Their cocktails need a little work but they have a wide variety of beer. If you don't like a loud atmosphere come early. Parking is easy as it is almost part of the parking deck. This place caters more to the younger set, but we are retired and frequent this place often.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

I asked a meat so i was waiting a good peace of meat but it as a surprise when i received a burger in a dishe. The fries and the garlic mushed potato was very good. But the meat not. The place is very friendly.