“One of my favorites for 20 years.”

Angelos of Kingsland
Ranked #5 of 72 Restaurants in Kingsland
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2017

Angelos has provided delicious food and quick, friendly service for more than 20 years. I have tried the pizza, the subs, the salads, and the entrees. I have never been disappointed.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Angelos of Kingsland

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Been there 5 or 6 times when traveling from Tampa. Great food, good prices. Try the spagetti & meatballs, the huge salads, and the olive oil spaghetti.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

The service was quick and friendly. The pizza was pretty good, better than the average non-corporate chain. I decided to get my order to go after after going inside. I would get food from here again.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

If you are looking tasty traditional Italian food you will be disappointed. The wine in particular is served in plastic glasses that have seen more than a few years of wear.My merlot was probably the worst red I have ever tasted.however the portions are large and the staff pleasant.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I tried a pizza from this restaurant while on an overnight stay at a nearby hotel. Everything was outstanding...the crust, sauce and cheese. The sauce had just the right amount of kick for my taste. I ordered takeaway so I can't rate the dining experience, however, the staff were very nice for the few minutes I was in the restaurant. It looked very informal, which would have suited me well if I had decided to dine there. I would definitely recommend this restaurant if you are in the mood for freshly made pizza.