We stayed here on the way to Florida. The lobby and room were in excellent condition. We did have a difficult time getting to the hotel. It is in a confusing area right off I-95. This is just a result of the planning in that particular area, I think. The pool area was clean and we used that after a day on the road. Our room was fine and the beds were comfortable.
The front desk staff in the evening was friendly but not very helpful. I had a problem with the internet, and the staff suggested I call the provider. I thought this was not helpful. There was another matter in which I got the same impression. However, I did have the morning staff take care of a reservations problem the next day.
Overall, I would recommend this hotel, particularly for a short stay. We had a very good weekend rate, as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kingsland Fairfield Inn & Suites, located directly off I-95, near the Georgia coast of the Atlantic Ocean, welcomes you!The downtown Kingsland "Royal District," Okefenokee Swamp & the Kings Bay Naval Submarine Base & Museum are just minutes away in the warm and friendly city of Kingsland, GA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Kingsland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott - Kingsland Hotel Kingsland
- Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott - Kingsland
- Fairfield Inn Kingsland
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Kingsland GA, United States