US$ 75
US$ 70
Amicalola Falls Lodge(Dawsonville)(Great Value!)
US$ 161
US$ 118
Groupon.com
  • Restaurant
US$ 116
US$ 111
Best Western Mountain View Inn(East Ellijay)(Great Value!)
US$ 92
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 111/night.

US$ 58
US$ 48
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 54/night.

Stratford Motor Inn(East Ellijay)
US$ 82
US$ 77
US$ 96
US$ 82
US$ 123
US$ 231
US$ 226
All reviewsapple festivalcontinental breakfastsausage biscuitssmall roomhandicapped roomroom was cleanfirst floorstay there againblue ridgeshort stayvery nice staythe breakfast areagreat place to stayfamily reunionfuneralwalmartrates
Reviewed 8 November 2017

The hotel and the room were very clean, and the room was comfortable. If your looking for a quiet
comfortable place to stay, I recommend this location. The hotel staff was great. Very friendly and helpful.One the best I have ever encountered.
The only thing I was disappointed in was the breakfast and the fact that the room did not have a coffee pot.
They are in a good location for shopping and food.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Reviewed 8 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this property 5 years ago.. the chain has since been taken over by Wyndham.
The stay was very nine. The best mattress I have slept on since leaving home. The bed spreads were modern similar to the Hamptons.
Towels fluffy and thick. Room was clean and smelled clean.
Bathroom spotless and clean as well. By far the best property for the money around Jasper, Ga.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2017

My husband and I were very very pleased with our stay! We arrvied fairly late into the evening, the sweet girl who checked us in still had juice and coffee available in the dining area. They offered free breakfast and a noon checkout. Our room was very clean and nice. Perfect size for us. Beds were firm and comfortable. Not the typical worn out hotel mattress. Perks of the location, there were PLENTY of food options right near by as well as other grocers and stores.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2017

I got more than I expected when I saw the comfy room, flatscreen, desk & chair, and this cute little bed/nook under the window, providing a look up into the night stars. I had never stayed at a hotel that had this and I just thought it was unique. So much so, that will be one of the nice touches that I will remember about my stay. As I was traveling alone, the small comfy room didn't bother me. The bathroom was just fine, the water hot, and the bed soft and clean. I think I only turned on the tv to see what the weather was going to be like. Rain & a cold front was moving into the area in 24 hours so I wanted to start home by Friday evening to avoid it. So far, my vacation had been sunny and beautiful even if a few nights were cold. I stayed here Thursday night, October 26, 2017 and found it to be quite nice. I slept soundly as my room was on the ground floor close to the back door with no room behind me(stairs) and only one in front of me. The breakfast the next morning was very varied as far as a continential breakfast goes. There was fresh brewed coffee, cranberry juice, those little two-pack sausage biscuits, 2-pack boiled eggs, individual wrapped bagels, cream cheese, cereal boxes, fruit, and muffins. Of course there was free Wi-Fi, couch, computer and desk and printer in the lobby. The check in clerk was very friendly and nice. They do offer a military discount. Again, I felt very fortunate indeed to find a vacancy in the area because of the Apple Festival and the Moonshiners Festival in nearby Dawsonville. This place was less than the Budgett Inn was and way nicer. I enjoyed my stay here very much and would stay again if in the area. I just wish that I could afford to travel more than once a year(October is my favorite month) and explore ALL of my Beautiful Georgia! To let everyone know where the sweet spots are, how difficult they are to get to, and if a person with mobility issues like me, can do at age 55. I read other people's reviews and they are so helpful in deciding places to go that I haven't been to. I asked about the land in front of and beside of the hotel filled with weeds and the clerk said that the hotel doesn't own it and the owner has tried to buy it several times but the owners won't sell so that is why it remains uncut. If you are not happy with anything in your room, please tell the desk and they will fix it right away, they want your stay to be a pleasant room. I know mine was. Just loved the window/nook/bed. Iam not hard to please, I just want a hot shower and a clean bed. I got this and so much more here.

Room Tip: Any room is quiet since it is off the main road. I stayed on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo