All reviews apple festival continental breakfast queen suite first floor room was clean would stay here again the breakfast area desk clerk great place to stay ellijay pet walmart rates housekeeper
Reviewed 13 October 2017

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Microtel-Jasper1, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Reviewed 12 October 2017

The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was small and difficult to maneuver because there was barely any counter space and the sink was in with the shower and toilet. We were very disappointed to find no refrigerator in the room because my husband is diabetic and needs to store insulin. They wanted to charge an additional $15 to get a refrigerator.

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our TripAdvisor review. It appears you stayed in a accessible room. The bathrooms are not really equipped with much shelve space, since the bathroom must be wheel chair accessible. One correction, the sink is not in the shower. But it is near the toilet.

We do charge a one time fee of $15 for a fridge. The only room we offer that has a fridge in it, is a Suite. The one queen room has no space to put a mini fridge. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Clean property and cheap rates however extremely poor and uncaring management and staff. When I tried to resolve an issue of my barking dog ( note the hotel was Full of pets) the desk clerk Carrie response was she just works there and just wants to go home! Well so did We! Also my daughter and I witnessed Carrie entering a room without the guest being there. After returning from a meal run we were asked to leave the hotel. In shock I asked where would I go with a hurricane approaching the manager Anna Saint said " I don't care! " And then raised our rate. If having a pet with you makes you an undesirable guest then they need not to be pet friendly. Beware of this location!! Our friends and law enforcement family will never use this location again due to managements low standards of hospitality.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank pax05
Microtel-Jasper1, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Thank you Mrs Baker for taking the time to respond to our TripAdvisor request. I do agree the rate was increased because you vacated the room after three days. You originally booked the room for 9 days. At the time of the reservation you were offered a weekly rate, which is a minimum of seven nights.

I must say your story is different from what I remembered occurred. We tried our best to accommodate our guests from Florida during the mandatory evacuation. We accepted pets of all sizes, and dogs well pass our normal weight limit. Our policy states pets must not be left unattended for any period of time during their stay. This policy was brought to your attention twice. We had several other dogs on the property, but their owners didn't leave them unattended. You and your daughter left the hotel during the day on two different occasions, and left THREE dogs unattended in the room for hours. Meanwhile a commotion of barking coming from your room, which in turn caused all the dogs on that floor to start barking. Had several complaints, and a guest checked out early because he was unable to sleep. I called you personally and explained our policy. Since you refused to abide by our pet policy, you were asked to vacate the room. I'm truly sorry we were unable to resolve this problem. Have a great day!

Reviewed 25 September 2017