This hotel is not worth the money, they do not provide as they offer and the front staff person Stacy is rude and an idiot. renovated but still signs of aging in room and air conditioner does not work, runs warm air. When i talked to Stacy at the front desk she acted like i was bothering her and blamed it on someone else. Never will my company use this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Red Roof Inn & Suites Hinesville is family friendly, and an excellent choice for guests who are visiting Fort Stewart or Liberty Regional Hospital, as the hotel is within a 5 minute drive to both locations. Savannah College is also just 10 minutes away. Other great attractions like Fort McAllister State Historic Park, and Savannah Mall can easily be enjoyed within 30 minutes. When you check in, check out the room amenities we have to offer during your stay. The non-smoking rooms at this newly renovated hotel offer large flat screen TVs, microwave & refrigerators, work desk, and hairdryers. Select rooms offer Jacuzzi's, and coffee makers. This hotel offers suite rooms, and coin laundry is available. Complimentary coffeehouse-style coffee & tea are offered in the lobby and one well-behaved pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Hinesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Hinesville
- Comfort Suites Hinesville
- Hinesville Comfort Suites