“Very hospitable and friendly staff...”

Red Roof Inn & Suites Hinesville
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Hinesville
Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

I won't lie.... my first encounter was shocking. Literally..... I hit the buzzer out front and I think I scared the attendant out of her chair. We checked in at 3:30 am so she probably wasn't expecting us. Got our room quickly and off to bed. Woke up to a great continental breakfast and off we went. It was obvious that there were renovations going on, but it didn't bother us. Everyone was so friendly. From the guys moving furniture. To the ladies cleaning as well as the front desk. I will stay here again on our next trip...

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Days Inn H, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Hinesville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2016

Dear Kupkakery,

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at the Quality Inn & Suites, Hinesville GA.

Your feedback will be shared with the team to serve as recognition and encouragement; as we strive to continuously improve our guest experience.

Thank you again for sharing. We hope your next visit will be even better.

Rk Patel

Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

Within the first couple minutes of being in the room my mom found a roach in the bathroom. I called the front desk several times and no one answered. So I walked to the front desk and the front desk person was talking on her personal cell phone. She didn't acknowledge my presence and continued her conversation about her mom dying on the 26; the funeral being on the 1st; moving from a 3 bedroom to a 2 bedroom, etc. Once she was done with her conversation she asked if she could help me. I explained my issue and asked what could be done. She politely said nothing because the hotel was full and she didn't know where maintenance kept the bug spray and would leave a note for them to spray the next morning.

The room appeared clean. We killed 4 roaches in the bathroom during our 12 hour stay. We didn't see any roaches outside the bathroom. According to Priceline, the hotel is refunding me 20% of the cost for that night stay for the "inconvenience". We will see how that goes.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family

Dear Brittany,

It is very unfortunate that your experience with us was not as pleasant as you expected. We really do appreciate your concern, especially the fact that you alerted us to the cockroach incident prior to your departure. Management was informed after you checked out and a Pest control company (ECOLAB) was already contracted to attend to the issue. We are addressing the issue to avoid
Similar incidents.
On behalf of our entire staff at Quality Inn & Suites Hinesville, GA we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed the problems you faced with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to improve the way we respond to guest.

Reviewed 25 July 2015 via mobile

I've visited this property 4-5 times over the past year and unfortunately the hotel appears to be in a downward spiral. This visit, the staff wasn't cordial and on checkout, the front desk clerk was busy visiting with her significant other. This has happened to me on a previous visit. This hotel is in a great location and offers good amenities. I always enjoy the indoor pool/sauna and breakfast. My room was missing the micro fridge. I was too tired to bother asking to be moved. However, I did use the microwave in the breakfast area. Most travelers love this amenity. So, ask before you go.
The entrance, lobby and eating area were immaculate. The hallway smelled musty and looked dirty.
A little TLC will keep this hotel at the 2 1/2 star level.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo

Dear Georgia Topdog,

I'm very sorry that you've taken away such a poor impression of our property, and I apologize for the Front Desk behavior. Just want to inform you that we are working on both situation. At the conclusion of the renovation our property will have the amenity such as Microwave, Mini Refrigerator, Iron, Iron Board , Coffee Maker etc in every room. I hope you to stay with us again.

Guest Relations.

Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

Hinesville do not have nothing special and if you can pay more for long stay you really need to change for other hotel.
But if you like to sleep in a clean and good room that is a good option.
Tge breakfast is fine. The room and the beds confortable.
A little bit overpriced for the old horel that it Quality is.
The negative is the hotel do not have elevators and if you have baggage you will need to use the stair if you are and the 2nd floor.

I will stay here again if i.am in the region.

The hotel.is not a good option for.roadtrip I95. At about14 miler for the same.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Hinesville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2016

Dear Jorgeotavio,

I am glad to hear you found our rooms clean and comfortable. I understand how necessary Elevator is in multiple story building, but unfortunately the hotel was originally designed without elevator and its very hard to make that change now.

I hope you will give us another change to earn your business next time you are in the region.

Reviewed 20 July 2015 via mobile

This hotel is recently renovated and you can tell. New paint new carpet, it's very nice looking. The beds are comfortable and no signs of bugs that the other reviews say. Only issues were the carpets in the hall were pretty bad. Definitely need to be thoroughly cleaned. The room carpets were nice but the hallway was horrible. Other issues is that the pull out couch looked like someone had given birth on it. Had a mysterious red stain on it. Other than that the staff was friendly and the bed itself was comfortable. Just minor fixes from what I can see.

Stayed: July 2015

Dear ShamrockSoldier,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Quality Inn & Suites, Hinesville, GA. Your feedback is very important to us.

At Quality Inn & Suites, we strive to provide a superior guest experience, and I am sorry yours did not meet expectations.

Rest assured appropriate measures are being taken to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns and hope you will give us an opportunity to better serve you in the near future.