US$ 76
US$ 71
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 83/night.

US$ 52
US$ 50
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 57/night.

Quality Inn(Hinesville)
US$ 67
US$ 62
US$ 65
US$ 60
US$ 77
US$ 69
Holiday Inn Express Hinesville(Hinesville)(Great Value!)
US$ 159
HIExpress.com
Travelodge by Wyndham Hinesville(Hinesville)(Great Value!)
US$ 57
US$ 52
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Hinesville(Hinesville)(Great Value!)
US$ 171
US$ 146
US$ 134
US$ 128
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

I've stayed here multiple times. Staff is amazing, friendly, helpful. Rooms are clean, spacious, and comfortable. Surprised by how big rooms are. Laminate floors for easy cleaning of spills, etc. Pets are allowed, no breed discrimination. No extra pet fees. :)
Some shady activities go on here (ladies of the night and pretty sure marijuana was lingering in halls one night) but didnt bother me.
This is our go to place when we need a cheap pet friendly place to stay, in any state.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lacey k
Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

Over all,my husband and I were pleased with our stay! The cleaning staff wasn't very polite,but the rooms were a lot nicer and cleaner than we expected for the price!! Most definitely will stay again! Only thing I recommend is if someone has a pet, allow them to stay on ground level. I was on the 2nd floor It was a hassle taking my dog out every 2 hours with no elevator.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

Friendly Staff, clean rooms, convenient location.several places to eat within walkind distance. really suprised with the hardwood like floors instead of the usual carpet. Would definitely stay here again

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2015

I chose this room because it is low cost and close to Fort Stewart. The staff was very friendly and the room was in excellent condition.

I rented a king room, since I was by myself. The floors in the room were "wood" (I'm not sure if they were truly wood or not, but looked like wood), which was nice. It had a full-sized fridge, microwave and a wet bar with counter space.

I left the "do not disturb" sign up all weekend, and I wasn't disturbed. I had an excellent stay, and would stay here again next I'm in the area.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 October 2014 via mobile

We stayed Friday & Saturday night. It was a quiet weekend, with no loud outside noises disturbing sleep. Room was spacious & clean, with a sink, refrigerator and microwave at no added cost. There were no strange smells or bugs/rodents. All appliances, plumbing, AC worked just fine.

The downsides are the limited amount of grass available to walk dogs & carpet. It was clean, but we prefer the new laminate flooring seen in other Motel 6's.

It is a great value for the money and just outside of the main gate at Fort Stewart.

• Stayed: October 2014