New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Georgia
“Good asian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

very good asian. Hibachi grill is little smokey. Not cheap.

Visited February 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Hampton, Georgia
“Not so bad, but not so good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2012

This place is okay. Maybe if the menu didn't have so many options. I suppose they will do if they are the only Asian restaurant in the area. The visit was a bit awkward as service seemed to be very rushed. I don't know what the deal was that day, but I don't think I would be returning. Hopefully this review will help with first impressions.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Blairsville< Ga
“Best kept secret in the south”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2012

This palce is a bit unique it has sereval menus, Japanese, Chinese, Most asian foods. Typical decore. It doe boast the best sushi is town. Actually it's the best I have ever had anywhere. My daughter comes up from Florida and will not leave until we go there. Highly recommend. They have hibachi tables. Make resevations for that. Just go the the sushi room and sit down with chef. She's great, you will have fun.

Visited October 2011
Decatur, Georgia
“A good choice for Asian cuisine in the mountains”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2012

We've enjoyed Asiano on several occasions when visiting Hiawassee from Atlanta. We've not experienced the hibachi grill area, but the menu items have always been tasty and a good value. When we are hankering for Asian food, we are always happy to visit Asiano.

Visited October 2011
Hiawassee, Georgia
“Sushi - delicious, fresh & affordable!! More...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2012

I'm not a serious sushi consumer, but I like the JB rolls (smoked salmon, cream cheese...) every time I get the craving I head to Asiano's where I can get it fresh and served with a smile and run into someone I've sold a home to and catch up on their wonderful life! Sometimes I splurge and go for the Mongolian barbecue!!! You have a buffet and you pick out all the ingredients you want together - just the right amount of each ingredient for YOU and they cook it and bring it to your table. They also do the hibachi grill where they cook in front of you, but I haven't done that - I'm usually having lunch with clients or colleagues and we don't have enough time :(

Visited November 2011

Been to Asiano? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK