“Great family get away!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The Dogwoods are in bloom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Tyler C
“Great family get away!”
Reviewed 7 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My family and I (husband and 3 little girls) had an awesome time staying at the cozy river house! The house was very clean and convenient to the river. We spent most of our time playing at the beach area and fishing off of the rocks. With good luck I must add. We also enjoyed the game room in the loft on rainy afternoons. The home owners were very helpful and eager to give advice. We have already recommended this house to family members. We look forward to visiting again!

bkneece2
Aiken, South Carolina
“Nice and relaxing!”
Reviewed 22 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Overall, a very nice and relaxing place. It was just nice sitting on the decks and listening to the river! If it was bigger I would book again next year for the whole family, but we have six.

jen0426
“River house”
Reviewed 9 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The view really was nice. You can hear the river from the deck.
The house itself was good. It was not very clean and I had to clean the tub and kitchen counters before using. Owner said original cleaners were on vacation. The house had a musty smell which bothered my husbands allergies. The laundry machine was out of order and we were not told that. We were glad we only stayed 2 nights or we would have run out of towels. The upstairs was very warm and only cooled by one window unit. All in all it served its purpose.

Buckhead, Georgia
Reviewed 4 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Dee P
Dothan, Alabama
“Best Place Ever”
Reviewed 30 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The River House is one of the best places I have ever stayed. I have traveled from France, to the Bahamas, and just about every where in between. If you want to be in the middle of many different vacation spots, yet stay in a nice quiet sanctuary, then book the River House. You won't be sorry. So much fun and excitement mixed with so much serenity. I will definitely be going back as soon as possible.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing