“Thoroughly Enjoyed !!”

Ranked #9 of 75 Restaurants in Helen
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 49
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Centrally located with complimentary parking for all of our guests.
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

First night in beautiful Helen and we wanted German cuisine of course. Bodensee was our choice and we had a delightful experience tonight. After a short wait we were greeted promptly and placed our order. My Hofbrauhaus pilsner was served very chilled . My beloved ordered the salmon which was prepared in foil and was tender and flavorful. I chose the Jagerschnitzel with mushroom gravy which was the absolute best I’ve ever had. I could just truly enjoy a bowl of it on its own. Our dessert Apple Strudel was flaky and delicious. All in all kudos to Chef Prodan and his staff for an amazing dinner.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is the best restaurant in Helen. You must try it! The staff is friendly, the beer was tasty, and the food was great!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Service was good. Food was a little more Americanized then German, but kids ate it up. Chicken cordon blue was pretty good.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Superb German cuisine. The sampler is fabulous and the Speatzle was so good! We had regular and bacon! Great beer and wine selection. We went for lunch at 11:30.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

If you’re in Helen and looking for yummy German food, this is the place to go! My fiancé and I ordered the sampler platter for two and it was absolutely amazing. It came with several types of meat and four sides. Great atmosphere and the staff was very friendly. I would definitely go back.

Been to Bodensee Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK