“Delicious wine! ”

Habersham Vineyards & Winery
Ranked #7 of 41 things to do in Helen
More attraction details
Owner description: Habersham Winery has been producing award winning Georgia wines since 1983 and is one of Georgia's oldest and largest wineries.
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We ventured to the winery after noticing it on our way into town. The exterior is stunning as well as the inside. We had a blast sampling the choices and even grabbed a few bottles to take home. Prices were extremely affordable and we would definitely return and tell others to visit. The staff were in good spirits despite the lingering storm coming in to town. Oh make sure to try the peach wine!

Emily D, General Manager at Habersham Vineyards & Winery, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Leslie,
I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit! Thank you for your kind words. Our staff if truly fantastic and I'm glad you think so too. I hope you will visit us again when you are in town.

Thank you!

"nice selection"
"worth a stop"
"prices are reasonable"

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Having traveled to many wineries my expectations are a bit high. I was not expecting a lot when I stopped here, but was pleasantly surprised. The staff were very friendly and hospitable. We were greeted upon arrival and not rushed at all. We took our time sipping and learning all about the wine and the area. The wines were good, I purchased three bottles. I am a red drinker and the reds did not disappoint. The tasting room is nice as is the gift area. I highly recommend a stop here.

Emily D, Manager at Habersham Vineyards & Winery, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Lisa,
We are so pleased that you had a nice visit and enjoyed our wines! I hope you will visit us again in the future. Thank you for your kind, complimentary comments!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

had to go for the wine tasting. they have only been open since the first of August but seems like they have been open for year. staff was very friendly and knowledgeable . great wine and nice little gift store. very friendly staff.

John,
Thank you for visiting us! I'm glad you enjoyed our new pavilion. After 20 years in this location, we finally have a great outdoor entertaining space. I hope you will visit again in the future as we will be hosting live music and events in our new space. Thanks again for visiting!

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Lots a of variety to the wine they have to taste. Reasonably priced wine tasting and bottles of wine. Worth the time of an hour visit.

Jeff,
We are so glad you stopped in to visit. I hope you will visit us again in the future!
Thanks!

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

The tasting room was not very busy when I arrived. I signed in for a tasting and waited for 30 minutes. When space opened up at the bar, a couple walked up and filled the space. The bartender proceeded to give them small tastes of wine and spent 15 minutes with them, even though they did not sign up or wait for a tasting. Had I known I would spend over an hour here just for 5 sips of wine and a souvenier glass I would have skipped altogether. Wines are ok. Service was poor.

2  Thank KC14926