Review Highlights
Hard work, but a fun experience

We chose the "pink tubes" upon a recommendation from a local. So glad we did. It was a super... read more

Reviewed 12 September 2018
Tiffany W
Kershaw, South Carolina
Give it a try, you'll enjoy the pink tube

We went to Helen tubing for our trip down the lazy river. Everything went smoothly and the fellas... read more

Reviewed 16 August 2018
tonyl552
Rockledge, Florida

All reviews lazy river pink tubes can't beat the price tubing company water shoes per person push stick water level day pass starting point drop off point tube rental two hours whole family flip flops small rapids a lot of fun
Reviewed 23 August 2017

A lovely expanse of river with both lazy river moments, some brief rapids, many large stones that impede your journey and TOOO many people crowding for space. Young children and seniors beware! There are areas that require you to get out of your tube, stand on large slippery rocks as you try to get your tube moving. People will bump into you, attempt to be helpful.and occasionally make the situation worse!

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

The family had a great time at the water park and tubing. There are 4 larger slides and a lazy river. I highly recommend water shoes and getting the push stick for the tubing. Rocks are slippery and if the water is low, you'll need the stick-trust me on this.

Overall I felt like the value was good at $20 per person and the operation was smoothly run. It was a nice "laid back" water park and tubing experience for the day. Enjoy!

1  Thank FLReisender
Reviewed 14 August 2017

I took the time to read many reviews....some good and some bad before heading out in the rain with my daughter to enjoy this adventure on August 12th. While reading reviews, I realized the negative reviews must come from those who don't live in my great state. Georgia is very hot and humid during the summer months. Lucky for us, it was raining when we decided to go tubing. My daughter described the rain as a "stinging rain". The drops were so large and came down so hard, that it hurt. The fun we had bonding and working as a team down for the two hour experience will bring a lifetime of wonderful memories. A must if you enjoy the water.

2  Thank Vickie S
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Great time and great staff. Well worth the money spent to entertain and do an outdoor activity. Everyone enjoyed and wants to go back for more!

1  Thank Grant H
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Tubing down the river was AMAZING!!!! It's fun for all ages and inexpensive. Make sure you have a few hours to spare though.

1  Thank Beth S