“Georgia Summers”

Helen Tubing and Water Park
Reviewed 14 August 2017

I took the time to read many reviews....some good and some bad before heading out in the rain with my daughter to enjoy this adventure on August 12th. While reading reviews, I realized the negative reviews must come from those who don't live in my great state. Georgia is very hot and humid during the summer months. Lucky for us, it was raining when we decided to go tubing. My daughter described the rain as a "stinging rain". The drops were so large and came down so hard, that it hurt. The fun we had bonding and working as a team down for the two hour experience will bring a lifetime of wonderful memories. A must if you enjoy the water.

2  Thank Vickie S
"a lot of fun"
in 14 reviews
"low water"

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Great time and great staff. Well worth the money spent to entertain and do an outdoor activity. Everyone enjoyed and wants to go back for more!

1  Thank Grant H
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Tubing down the river was AMAZING!!!! It's fun for all ages and inexpensive. Make sure you have a few hours to spare though.

1  Thank Beth S
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

My first tubing adventure was in Helen. I'm a Nana of a 7 yr old and we Love to take adventures. It was 2 plus he's and I was very nervous at beginning but....I absolutely Loved it. We hope to go again very soon and add putt putt to the trip and maybe ziplines...Be sure to get a push stick and hold your booty up when going over rocks.

1  Thank Sheila7172017
See more reviews
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We tried this place, because it was cheaper than cool river tubing which is where we usually go. Big mistake. They launch from the upper part of the river. Cool river only would launch at the lower half, because the river wasn't running high enough on the upper part. We ended up stuck, walking and dragging the tubes for the entire upper section along with everyone else in pink tubes who launched from the upper end. Do yourself a favor, use Cook River tubing.

4  Thank Allenfla