All reviews one night front desk direct tv nothing fancy stay there again clean rooms good size weekend trip nice hotel continental breakfast within walking distance first floor shops and restaurants noise town housekeeping channels
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Wife and I took one dog with us. Hotel was very nice and the staff was helpful. Price is higher then I liked but it’s a good location. Short walk to the river so parking was not something we had to pay for. The hill is steep but was good. Great for our dog. They have a grass area that is a dog run. Nice town to visit

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Michele P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Helen, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

The staff and I read you review , and would like to thank you for writing such pleasant things about your stay. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed the location and our pet area. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you and you pet with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Arrived on Thursday and stayed til Sunday. Room was very clean and didnt smell like smoke . Very friendly staff , quiet relaxing room. Never had any issues. Enjoyed our visit to the fullest. Lots of fun things to do close by the Inn. would come back here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Penny D

It is so rewarding to read that you had a "wonderful visit" while staying with us! I truly appreciate your comments about the staff and the location. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

Went there on Sunday. Clean room - bed, floor and bathroom. Resaonable price. Very tiny outdoor swimming pool. Friendly and helpful staffs. About a 5 to 10 minutes walk to the north side of the town (where most of the shops and restaurants are located) which is very important. Becasue there is no free parking for about two blocks across the north side of the bridge, Parking fees range from $3 to $5.

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor will have less traffic
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Michele P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Helen, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

It is so rewarding to read that you had a "pleasant stay" with us. It is nice to hear that you found all the shops within a reasonable walking distance. Thank you again for sharing your review with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

I was looking for an inexpensive place to stay in Helen for a night in July. There are no such things. The Red Roof was a motel, the check in was very welcoming. The room was clean and very updated. I requested a wheelchair accessible room, the bathroom was a good size, had a shower issue, but all in all a good stay. Actually heard from the GM upon my return home.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Michele P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Helen, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am pleased to hear that check in was welcoming and your room was updated and clean. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is in a perfect location to enjoy all of Helen's wonderful shopping and dining. I travel a lot and this hotel was hands down the friendliest staff I have ever dealt with. From the front desk to housekeeping and maintenance, everyone did a phenomenal job and were very accomodating. I would stay here again for that alone. Thanks for making our stay so pleasant!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Michele P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Helen, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Lisa S,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your "Great Stay" at the Red Roof in Helen Georgia. I am pleased to hear that all the staff were friendly and accommodating during your stay. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. We look forward to welcoming you back in your future travels.