“Lick your fingers”

Pit Boss BBQ
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Hapeville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 3 May 2018

They know how to put it down.!!! I thought it would be a gritty joint. I had no idea looking from the outside. They are great the bar was looking good.sorry I had no drinks, but the view of it was very nice.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and kids love beef brisket. Pit boss has some of the best. We’ve taken food to go before but today we dined in. The French fries are awesome, tea is good and amazing bbq sandwiches. Go. Don’t hesitate.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Very popular place at lunch. I ordered the baby back ribs. Choice of hot or mild sauce. Both were good. Ribs were tender and good, but just a little more blackened than I like.

Lots of choices of meats. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This is one of the great hidden gems in Hapeville! The outside would look like a hole in the wall if it weren't for the long line out the door. Every dish I've tried was excellent & the portions are decent! They do a great job here & I go back every chance I can!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Was in the area for 5 days, I ended up eating here twice. Got the ribs the first trip, pork on the second visit. Unfortunately they were out of brisket both visits. Ribs were perfect, no need for any BBQ sauce.