“Classic Southern Que”

Pit Boss BBQ
Ranked #1 of 33 Restaurants in Hapeville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Everything about this place was Southern, Beautiful & Delicious! We took a shuttle over from our hotel. I would classify Pitt Boss as a BBQ Joint. It is refreshingly simple for the city. The first thing you notice is the smokey, meaty aroma. You order at the counter, they bring it to the table. Simple, straight forward menu. Our group ordered spare ribs, brisket, and pulled pork. My sides were collards and brunswick stew. Everything was perfect. Best BBQ I've tasted in ATL. If you try it, you'll be glad you did!

Reviewed 22 October 2017

The location is perfect if you are by the airport, You can smell the smoker as you get closer. There is a wide variety of menu items. I ordered 4 baby back ribs and they were fantastic. Very flavorful and tender. Unfortunately thats were the excellence ends. The cornbread was very heavy and doughy. The coleslaw had an "old" taste to it. Disappointing overall.

1  Thank 17Duff
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped on our way to Atlanta airport for a quick bite to eat. I had brisket sandwich and my husband had Pit Boss special burger. Both were served quickly and were extremely tender and very tasty. Great price too!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I can’t recommend anything because everything was great. Highly recommend. We had the baby back ribs, Mac & Cheese, mashed potatoes, pulled pork, beef brisket, Brunswick stew, collard greens and peach cobbler.

1  Thank rggrrggr
Reviewed 12 October 2017

I've gone to Pit Boss a few times since my first review. Each time, no complaints. Delicious bbq done right. Slow and low, tasty food that never disappoints. Plenty on the plate, my favorite is the 3 meat plater, My choice is double brisket and wings with 2 sides. Their wings, recently was voted some of the best, in town. Plenty of seating area plus a bar the serves good drinks, plus parking. This is my go to bbq restaurant.