1,338 results
All reviews infinity pool club level gingerbread house lake view beautiful property resort fee fire pit linger longer steakhouse long weekend great resort walking trails lake activities romantic getaway business meeting lobby bar family vacation great weekend
Reviewed 28 February 2017

We had to cancel our reservation due to the hotel allowing pets, which we were previously unaware of (lack of research on our end). My friend has a severe allergy so unfortunately, we were only able to visit.

We arrived on site around 5:30pm and toured the area. The facilities were beautiful. Plenty of nature to explore, little trails, a rippling creek, sandy beach on the lake, hammocks, etc. We sat at the beach bar near the infinity pool and hot tubs and enjoyed a light snack of hummus and sparkling champagne as the sun set. We then headed over to the rather large bon fire for s'mores which they had from 8:00pm-10:00pm free of charge for guests/visitors. The staff were friendly in every part of the hotel and the amenities the hotel provided would have made an excellent stay. There wouldn't have been a reason to leave the facilities for the two days we were planning on staying there.

While we were unable to stay overnight, we did enjoy the couple hours we spent there. I'll gladly be back with my significant other in the future and will recommend this place to everyone touring near Lake Oconee.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kara J
Reviewed 28 February 2017

The Ritz Carlton at Lake Oconee was first class but not stuffy. It was a little out of the way but worth the drive. A great place for a convention. The building, room and grounds were immaculate. The staff was very friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 February 2017

I suggest this hotel for anyone! Great atmosphere for adults and children. My husband and I went alone this time, but we will bring our girls with us the next time we can get away. The "beach" and children's amenities looked great!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2017

I really like this property and it's feel of everything you need to get away. I had two great meals at Linger Longer with incredible friendly service. I traditionally like to treat myself to a spa treatment and in the past, this place was worth it. I wasn't dazzled by the Elements treatment in comparison to other places I've traveled around the world. If I compare them to treatments I've had at this location in the past-I would share service and caliber of trained professionals has changed. I'm not high maintenance, but the Ritz has trained patrons what to expect and I was left thinking it was just O.K.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank josephv242
ralph v, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Dear Josephv242,

Thank you for your response on TA as well as on your Gallup survey. We take all feedback very serioiusly and I appreciate your candidate feedback regarding your spa service. I have investigated with my Director of Spa for corrective action. I also appreciate your positive comments on our steakhouse and will certainly share them with the team. We look forward to having you back and if I can ever be of service do not hesitate to reach out to me personally.

Best regards,

Ralph Vick

Reviewed 27 February 2017

The staff at the Ritz Carlton at Reynolds Plantation was OVER-THE-TOP in providing a memorable experience for my family. They quickly saw to our every need and made us feel like we mattered to them, and that they were there to serve US!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple