“Good everything!”

Grayson Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Grayson
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Good coffee, food, ambiance, staff, everything. I wouldn't recommend you come here because I don't need you making my favorite coffee place crowded.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

Friendly staff and all foods I have tried are wonderful. The drinks are great and made perfect. Wish I had more time to just sit and hang out

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I've visited this super cute little coffee shop in downtown Grayson. What a nice experience I had! I ordered a hot cup of tea and a pastry and my husband had a pastry. Delicious and fresh.

What put it over the top and set it apart from other coffee houses in the area was the ambiance. This coffee shop is located in an old historic house, complete with quaint fireplace and old wood floors. A nice place to converse, study or just to have some down time.

The owners work very hard to make sure everyone has a nice experience and their caring attitude shines through. You want them to succeed.

I'm a little concerned about their future because a Dunkin Donuts was built just down the street. Of course, Dunkins offers convenience but this place offers so much more. I hope they can continue to be a nice respite in Grayson.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I stopped by this coffee shop on my way to work. I was impressed by the great service and the personal touch given to each customer. The coffee was great. I will definitely be coming back.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

There were 7 of us. 5 adults and 2 children. The children had specialty ice creams and we had all sorts of coffee items. The service was enjoyable and the pricing is right where it should. There is plenty of seating in door and out side. I would highly recommend going to have a great cup of coffee and sit and relax.