Hotel Verde Mar(San Andres)
US$ 161
US$ 144
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Posada Nativa Miss Trinie(San Andres)(Great Value!)
US$ 49
US$ 101
  • Breakfast included
Hostal Marlyn Sai(San Andres)(Great Value!)
US$ 57
    Posada Amaripucci(San Andres)(Great Value!)
    US$ 147
    Posada Turistica Colors Of The Sea(San Andres)(Great Value!)
    US$ 42
    Tropical Coral(San Andres)(Great Value!)
    US$ 79
    US$ 40
    US$ 162
    US$ 148
    Cancelon
    • Breakfast included
    Cli's Place(San Andres)(Great Value!)
    US$ 58
    • Free Internet
    Hotel Arena Blanca(San Andres)
    US$ 229
    US$ 215
    • Pool
    See what travellers are saying:
    Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Because of the peak period, I booked a double room for the new year on september the 9th and I received the confirmation. One week before I contacted the structure via e-mail and I obtained some touristic information. The night before my arrival I got an email where they comunicate that my reservation was cancelled (I believe for overbooking problems). I would like to underline I had the faculty to cancel the whole reservation until one week before. It means that at that point, my arrival was guaranteed and the two nights already paid. I would like to avoid to tell what was the alternative found at that point...

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank Paolo B
    Reviewed 8 October 2016

As you could read in other reviews of this Villa, this place won`t dissapoint you at all. We booked the room which faces the beach and we couldn`t ask for more. The beach across the street (literally few steps from the villa) is simply beautiful, the water is crystaline and white sand. Our room was big enough for my girlfriend and myself and we got everything we need in it. A lot of water comes through the shower and the bed was a blessing to sleep on. Mega comfy! The breakfast was relatively fair with a selection of eggs or pancakes. It was not big but not too small.
    To highlight, we must to thank all the kindness from the owner, Chad. We arrived very late in the night and eventhough he waited for us and do a quick check-in. He and Margaret, her assistant, were always keen to provide information, help in any way! We even got bikes to have a ride around the island and we could borrow some shoes and snorkel masks to go to the Aquarium-Johnny Cay knowing that we had already done the check-out. They make this place special and we must thank for his kindness. There wasn`t not even a half negative point during our stay in this Villa. I highly recommend this Villa and we definitely will come back soon.
    BTW, many reviewers complain about the public transport in the island and it`s reachability. We took mainly public transport to go to the downtown and to many other places, if you expect that this Island will have the transport that Australia has, then you are in the wrong place. It is totally normal to expect that most of the residents have Motorbikes and it is a blessing to have these buses around. They drive by every 15 min or so. What is the hurry???

Room Tip: The room with the beach view takes your breath
    • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

We are so happy to have booked this villa in San Luis on the east coast of San Andrés island, away from the hustle and bustle of San Andres town. It is just across (a fairly busy) street from a nice white sand beach and the beautiful Caribbean. The villa is very clean and well run, they will help you arrange everything, their rental scooter was in use, so had another delivered for us. Cecilia, a local travel agent came and gave us information as well as offered tours. The rooms are spacious with good a/c and warm water, we also had a mini fridge which was great. There are nice sitting areas to enjoy the view. There are also 5 resident dogs so we could get our dose of daily tail wags. The included breakfast was also great. I would highly recommend this place of you don't want to be in the busy center of things. Hotel pickup was arranged at the airport for 25,000 COP

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

One of the most reasonably priced places we could find and in a great location, at one end of the popular Rocky Cay beach. Our room was spacious, clean & comfortable - with aircon, a TV, mini-fridge and wifi (albeit slow).
    Breakfast is included and quite tasty.
    The hosts are nice though were rarely around when we were there. Airport transfers can be arranged via this b&b.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
    3  Thank MrandMrsTuck
    Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

We felt so lucky to have found this place! It totally added to the paradise dream that is San Andres! Situated directly opposite the best beach on the island, Rocky Cay, it's so close that we woke up to a gorgeous view of the beach every day out of our beautiful bedroom window. The house is also really comfortable, like home from home, but better...it's also spotlessly clean. On top of this, the people who own the house are lovely and Chantel cooks the best eggs ever! Really happy with our stay....we don't want to leave!! If only we could live in paradise forever! x

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends