All reviews a great stay front desk eggs would stay again one night room was clean and comfortable family reunion complimentary breakfast indoor pool nice hotel nicky bw atlanta towels gas receptionist bathtub
Reviewed 31 March 2018

I spent the last two nights there before my flight back to Europe and basically enjoyed it very much. Spaceous room and shower. Very clean. Nice people at the reception and in the morning at breakfast. I ordered some online tickets and the receptionist helped much by printing it. For some reasons there was no room service after the first night, as I discovered when I came back in late afternoon after a visit in Downtown Atlanta, although I removed the "Don't disturb" note at the door. I didn't report this because there were enough towels for the 2nd night.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Magaly M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Fairburn-Atlanta Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our survey, we do appreciate your feedback your satisfaction is important

to us. This information helps us to improve upon and to continue providing that superior guest service to you and our future guests.

With Kind Regards.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Very nice hotel, it’s in a great location, plenty of places to eat, friendly service, room was very clean, comfortable bed, breakfast was good, speedy check out...we would definitely go back and definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Magaly M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Fairburn-Atlanta Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thank you so much for responding to our survey. We do appreciate your feed back because it assists us in providing

superior service to you and our future guests. We are so happy that your getaway was a success and we hope that

you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Keep up the good job!!. This hotel was very pleasant. I felt safe the whole time I spent there. I will return to this hotel next time I find myself going to Atlanta again. Hopefully it wont be too long.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Magaly M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Fairburn-Atlanta Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Thank you so much for your feed back, we do appreciate knowing when we have provided superior service to our guest.

we hope that the next time you are in this area you choose to stay with us again.

Sincerely

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

I had an issue with double booking but that was taken care of right away when I went to the front desk to check in. The woman at the desk (didn’t get her name) was very friendly and knowledgeable about the hotel and surrounding areas. She made sure we received everything we needed. The room was very nice. Loved the super large shower! Everything was impeccably cleaned. The bed was nice for one night but felt a little more firm than I am used to. All in all, it was a great stay and I would stay again!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Magaly M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Fairburn-Atlanta Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Dear Jeri C.

We do appreciate your feed back because it helps us to better accommodate you and others in the future. We are happy that for the most

part you were pleased with your stay. We hope that the next time you are in the area that you choose us to be your home away from

home and thank you again for allowing us to serve you.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Though my TV didn’t work when I checked in and I had to change rooms in the middle of the night, the staff was very friendly and helpful. It was nice to have warm coffee available at all times. So nice to have many pillows and hair conditioner in shower. Breakfast in morning is great because many items are portable, which was great to bring to room. Boiled eggs are awesome! I eat clean (I eat egg whites only) so this is important for me, thank you!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo