All reviews great hotel beds were comfortable nice bathroom rooms are great alarm clock crazy traffic typical hie fast food options would definitely stay here again staff was friendly a wonderful stay great experience complimentary breakfast waterfall lobby atlanta fireplace
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

A few friends and I visited Atlanta for a wedding. The hotel was clean, comfortable and zero incidents otherwise. The staff was nice and helpful and they have hot breakfast in the morning including Cinnabon.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

My first time here on a little quick getaway. The bed was sooooo soft and the pillows were perfect. I didn’t want to get out of bed. The shower was a nice size and the water temperature was great. We had a suite and it was the perfect size for us. The agent at the front desk was friendly and greeted me with a pretty smile. I really liked it and enjoyed myself. I also like that they have quiet hours that all guests abided by. I will definitely stay there again and hopefully take part in the complimentary breakfast. Thanks for a wonderful stay.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Very friendly staff in all depts, clean and attractive decor both inside the individual rooms and in the general areas like the lobby etc (which is a large, well furnished area, very inviting, also with a business area there), nice building design with the entire center of the hotel open going up to the roof with walkways/balconies wrapping around it for room access, and the best hotel breakfast I've ever had (not just in terms of a wide selection but more importantly the quality)! I'm generally very comfortable with Holiday Inn Expresses overall, but this one was above the norm across the board.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Alexa S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atlanta Southwest-Fairburn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fairburn. It's pleasant to know that your experience was beyond your expectations. We greatly appreciate your feedback and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Hotel was a good stay for our purposes. Stayed in Fairburn while touring The Walking Dead filming locations (Senora). Provided simple quick breakfast every morning. Rooms were quickly made every day. Staff was friendly.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2018

The Hotel is beautiful rooms are great. We had a suite which was a bedroom and a living room with fold out couch. It was great as my wife like to watch TV into the night and I like to sleep. She closed the door to the bedroom and I didn't hear a thing. The bed was very comfortable and the hotel was very quiet., Can't review the breakfast as I don't eat breakfast but there seemed to be a lot of people enjoying it. My only problem was the Wifi I could only get 2 kbps and only 4 megs per second on my phone, thought if was my computer but it works fine now that I am at another hotel

Date of stay: May 2018