“Amazingly tasty food”

Lov'n It Live
Ranked #12 of 62 Restaurants in East Point
Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 30
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

From the outside this place does not look like much, but the food inside was outstanding. Amazingly, everything was raw, but i would never have guessed that from the flavours. Really creative cuisine, not cheap, but week worth it for a special treat.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Fabulous live foods with great customer service! We had the nachos (if you love guacamole this is it!) & the sage burger which was delicious! We will definitely visit again!

Reviewed 24 March 2017

We went as a group of about 8 and arrived 30-45 minutes prior to closing. The staff were very welcoming. The menu items range from about $6.50 and up. The prices are fair for fresh organic foods that are prepared when you order. It probably took about 20 minutes to get our meals. That's not bad when you're getting a freshly prepared meal. Between us we ordered the sage burgers, vitality soup, pizza, flax crackers, cucumber salad and the sorrel beverage. Everyone was well satisfied with their meals. A couple of us had to take some home. We probably left about 45 minutes past their closing time. The staff was very respectful the whole time and told us "no problem" when we apologized for coming so late. All of us were from out of town except for 2. The atmosphere was very warm, peaceful and inviting. If I lived in Atlanta, I would definitely go there at least once a month.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Every meal is made to order, so expect a long wait. Take a friend, catch up, take in the quaint environment and enjoy every bite of your meal! The Nubian Salad was OUTSTANDING, the tostadas, lasagna and vitality soup were all a big hit as well. I finished lunch with a brownie and my friend had "cheesecake." I had to remind myself that everything we had was RAW food. Pricey but worth it. Be mindful gratuity is included in the bill. I tipped twice. I highly recommend the food and I will return!!!!

Reviewed 31 January 2016

This is a great Establishment with outstanding food. I was pleasantly surprised by the menu choices, the quality of the food, and the deliciousness of every dish we ordered. I still can't fathom that all of it was raw, but it was.
This is not a fast food restaurant. If you're in a hurry, order ahead.
I felt completely comfortable having a meal here with my daughters ages 1 and 7. There is a little nook with all types of activities, books, and games for all ages.
The bathroom was clean. The music was relaxing. The other patrons were so cool and friendly. In total, i spent about 3 hours here and that's because I wanted to.
I wanted to sit down somewhere I could eat dessert first (avocado brownie), followed by a fruit salad, and then a spinach salad massaged with an avocado sauce. I wanted to be able to take a break between my meals before the entrees were served (slice of pizza and mushroom steak with wild rice). I wanted to be at a place that didn't rush me up from the table and would allow me to just chill. I wanted to be somewhere that fresh water was continuously available. I wanted to be able to ask about the history of the restaurant and not feel like I was wasting someone's time (thanks Chris).
Was the food expensive? Well let me say this, this experience was worth what I paid. The food was worth what I paid. The ambiance was worth what I paid and quite honestly if I lived in Atlanta, I'd pay for it over and over again.