“Very good food.”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #6 of 60 Restaurants in East Point
Reviewed 7 July 2017

We are from the West Coast and had never eaten at a Waffle House before. The chain reminds me of Denny's. Their coffee was average but the waffles were very good. I had grits for the first time. Our server was tickled that we had never eaten them before and gave us culinary advice on how different people enjoy eating them (some put salt/pepper, some like them with ketchup, some put butter, etc) We tried all three methods. Bottom line -they didn't taste bad but I don't know if I'd order them again. I prefer hash browns.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

The food is fine, the coffee is really good. Only one worker smiled back at me and my waitress made me feel like I didn't belong there. Really disappointed with the service.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

I went in early after a workout and was only one in the place. Service was quick and a classic waffle house experience.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

I was disappointed, I had no idea this was a chain on every corner. I expected all different types of waffles, chicken and waffle plus more southern dishes. Felt like Denny's to me.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

This is a nice and friendly place to get some breakfast. Staff is friendly and quick and fast service. I always get the all-star breakfast. I love the waffle and the OJ.