“Classic Waffle House”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #6 of 60 Restaurants in East Point
Reviewed 6 May 2017

I went in early after a workout and was only one in the place. Service was quick and a classic waffle house experience.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

I was disappointed, I had no idea this was a chain on every corner. I expected all different types of waffles, chicken and waffle plus more southern dishes. Felt like Denny's to me.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

This is a nice and friendly place to get some breakfast. Staff is friendly and quick and fast service. I always get the all-star breakfast. I love the waffle and the OJ.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Very friendly staff and convenient distance from the airport or some of the other businesses there in the area

Reviewed 13 January 2017

Waitress had NO personality...but the rest of them seemed to be okay. Food was pretty good, I have better from a Waffle House. The restaurant was exceptionally clean! I'll go back for sure!