“Still the best cheesecake & red velvet.”
Review of Sammy Cheezecake

Sammy Cheezecake
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in East Point
Reviewed 18 April 2017

If you want the best cheesecake, come here. If you want the best red velvet cake, come here. While trying those cakes, try the German chocolate or carrot or lemon or strawberry (my wife's favorite). What ever cakes he has, try them, they are that good. I enjoy talking to Sammy while trying to decide what slices I want to purchase next. Fresh ingredients, the cakes taste as good as they look. Every time I visit, truly enjoyable. Sammy, still the best.

1  Thank trainstar5

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Great desserts and Excellent Customer Service!!! In 2015 we were told about the cheesecake and Red velvet cake by a family friend. The slice was big and it looked very tasty. So we had to go try it out for ourselves. We've been going ever since. Love this place!!

1  Thank kimnicol3
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Found this place on Trip Advisor, we were in the area looking for something to eat. This store is nestled in a strip mall on Washington Rd by the Airport. It is small but looked very clean. Staff was very friendly. We bought a slice of Red velvet cake, German Chocolate cake and snicker cheese cake. One slice was enough for two people. The verdict, Cheese cake had a great texture per my husband. His favorite the German chocolate cake, mine was the Red velvet with nuts. I even froze some and it was just as good a week later.

1  Thank esme49
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

My sister discovered the best dessert place in Atlanta! It's in a strip mall on Washington Rd & hands down it is the best in town! We brought a slice of each cake they had that day: German Chocolate , red velvet and lemon cake. All of the cakes were fresh, moist & flavorful. My favorite was the lemon cake, while my sister's was the German chocolate.

We also brought a slice of the New York cheesecake. On a previous visit my sister had the snicker/turtle cheesecake and said that was the best! In a conversation with the owner Sammy, the flavor change frequently, so you can either call ahead or rest assure what ever awaits you upon arrival, it will be the best you've ever had! It's a dessert lover's heaven!

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Good is pretty good) cakes are awesome) staff is very nice and very kind, love this place pretty much) good location:)))))