“Authentic !”

Silver's Delight Caribbean Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 58 Restaurants in East Point
Description: Makelar of Automatic Caribbean and variety faLl Natural Caribbean style juice.
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I have been frequenting this restaurant for the past seven years and there is no comparison.The key is there chef who has been there since my first visit and has that magic touch.A definite main stay and must visit weekly.# Truth

Reviewed 30 January 2017

This is the real deal. I felt like I was back in Jamaica eating good food. Everything was freshly cooked and very tasty. They also have a great selection of bottled juices. I especially love the Sorrels.

The server was on point, very helpful and attentive. And even better the price was reasonable.

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

If you drove by this local place, you might not stop, but that would be a huge mistake. Phil is in the kitchen cooking up real jerks, curries, and brown stews. Yellow rice, plantains, and fresh juices round out an experience that makes you feel like you just had a meal in someone's home. The price and living service make this the perfect meal.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

The menu had some unique food choices. The friendly waitress explained them to me carefully. Prices were very reasonable. The food was delicious. The restaurant didn't have air conditioning and was hotter than outside. The atmosphere was nothing special.

Reviewed 31 August 2015

I have eaten at Silver Delight on many occasions in the past and it has been about 3+ years since my last visit. I was hanging with some friends and we had a taste for some Jamaican food and we were in the area and I suggested Silver Delight. This is a collective review of all my visits. I normally ordered oxtails in the past with oxtail gravy for my rice and peas with cabbage and fried plantains. I was never disappointed. Everything was always seasoned with great balance in flavors. They make all their juices and pineapple ginger is my favorite when it is available. During this particular visit, we all wanted wings. Upon reading over the menu, we spotted Jerk and BBQ wings with fries and lemonade/tea for $7.99, but our excitement was quickly shattered when we were informed that they were out of wings. We debated leaving but our server convinced us to stay and my party of four we ordered the Jerk Chicken plate (jerk chicken, rice, cabbage and fried plantains). We started our meal with a chicken patty and beef patty. Once again everything was seasoned well but a few of my pieces were dry but flavorful. Thanks goodness for the side of jerk sauce to dip. We had lemonade to drink and it was so good, but it did not look like lemonade (favored a tea & lemonade mix). They make the lemonade in-house as well. If you need a Jamaican fix in the Atlanta area, this is a sure win even if they don't have everything on the menu.

1  Thank Sky G