“Ok For A Quick Overnight”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in East Point
Reviewed 1 February 2012

I picked this hotel because of the free shuttle and we usually have luck with Fairfield Inn. The shuttle arrived as requested at 11:00 pm in the evening. Check in was quick and painless because the front desk attendant was friendly and welcoming.
The room was not so clean. There was a large stain on the chair and the bathroom needs a good once over with a caulk gun. Water pressure was poor for our morning showers and i could hear the water in the pipes when the folks in a nearby room showered about an hour before i wanted to wake up. The continental breakfast was average.
Convenient location and friendly staff increase my rating of this hotel but if i had to stay more than 12 hours i would spend a bit more money for a cleaner room.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Jenell C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2012

Here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North we are committed to "Our Promises". When we fail to met them we take an extensive look into how we can ensure that this doesn't happen again. I would like to take this time to personally apologize for the uncleanness of your room and the poor water pressure. We find these issues unacceptable as well. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope you will allow us another chance to show you our commitment to "Our Promises"

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North

Reviewed 5 December 2011

Ive stayed at this property twice and I love it. It was quiet in my room and clean..Demond is such a nice guy...I cant wait for my next stay....

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 November 2011

The hotel itself was very nice and fairly quiet in spite of being next to the freeway. However, we had terrible experience with the shuttle both coming an going from the airport. In fact, on our arrival, a competitor hotel shuttle finally gave us a ride after noticing we had been waiting at the airport over 30 minutes. When I told the front desk clerk that a competitor shuttle gave us a ride because we had been waiting 40 minutes, we received no apology, just a "yeah, they sometimes help us out that way." Well, unless, I'm driving, I will not stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the interstate.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Jenell C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2011

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to apologize for your recent experience, the shuttle delays that you experienced is unusual for our hotel and have been addressed with our transportation provider. Again I would like to apologize for your experience and hope to have the opportunity to have you as a guest in the future.

Reviewed 30 September 2011

I stayed here for a business seminar. When I first saw the hote, I thought I was in the wrong place. The parking is very sparse. My room was nice, however, my view was a weedy old parking lot. I was not happy with the breakfast area which is very small and the limited items available for breakfast. There were alot of professional people staying there and I expected more. The staff was very nice and helpful and I do give them credit in that area.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2011

This property is squeezed into a small lot. The parking lot is very small and when we returned from our evening out there were no parking spaces available so we just had to double park. The public areas are very nice and have been updated and were very clean. The clerk at the front desk was very friendly and professional. The rooms were renovated a few years ago but are not the newest. We had a problem with our sink, the stopper would not stay up. We called the front desk and someone responded quickly and corrected the problem. Our room only had a shower, no tub. I don't know if all rooms have this configuration. Our room was clean but it was overpowered by some sort of deodorizer. The window was not clean with handprints all over the inside. The bathroom was clean with some peeling wallpaper and mildew spots on the ceiling. The ventilation system in the bathroom did not appear to be working at all, hence the problem areas. The hotel was very quiet but we did hear noise from the airport. The breakfast area is very small and a little disappointing. No items to heat up in the microwave, breakfast sandwiches, and they were lacking in fresh fruit and even the fruit in the fridge was missing.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Atlanta Airport Marriott
#3 of 26 in College Park
5.0 km away
Courtyard Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK